purchase from gmarket ?

apollo

u mean SG one? the one from yahoo right?if u refering tt one, i bought b4..

anything i can help? :001_302:

jxmummy

you mean SG one? the one from yahoo right?if you refering that one, i bought before..

anything i can help? :001_302:
yup, SG one. i just registered myself as a member. for coach items posted in there, is it authentic? and will there be any risks if i were to pay by credit card if seller does not do atm xfer?

thanks in advance!

Ting

hmm, i always buy from the korea gmarket one cos i feel tt it is cheaper..
the SG gmarket products also from korea too right??
if so, u need to be careful cos korea has alot of fake products.

jxmummy

yup, becos i noticed that the coach items posted on sg gmarket is from korea, dunno whether authentic a not.

jxmummy

ok thanks! what about apparels? becos i'm a first timer, so i dun really know how to make purchase from gmarket =)

Ting

hmmm i not sure abt SG gmarket, cos i dunno if the product n quality is the same.
but so far all my purchases from gmarket korea i think its not bad.. cheap n good. :)

apollo

ok thanks! what about apparels? becos i'm a first timer, so i dont really know how to make purchase from gmarket =)
i always buy clothes for ds from gmarket. actu the quality and all depends on the sellers. from what i noe, it works lik ebay, got diffe sellers.. the only diffe is u can accumulate orders and pay tgt. =)

apollo

hmm, i always buy from the korea gmarket one cos i feel that it is cheaper..
the SG gmarket products also from korea too right??
if so, you need to be careful cos korea has alot of fake products.
dearie, u buy from korea one? hw u buy huhh i see liao eyes got stars cos all 'musci notes'.. LOL!!

Oppsgal

dearie, you buy from korea one? hw you buy huhh i see eyes got stars cos all 'musci notes'.. LOL!!
I also buy from gmarket korea. Got English version. Only thing is the drop down box got no English version. So have to slowly slowly read. Maybe do some counting and matching on korea characters. :001_302:

Ting

dearie, you buy from korea one? hw you buy huhh i see eyes got stars cos all 'musci notes'.. LOL!!
yeah, i always buy from korea dee.
the top part there can change to english.
but the choosing part/ item name normally is in korean, so need to search..
so far i hadnt gotten anything from gmarket for pin, cos my parents r picky on clothes.. they only like zara kids for now..
maybe gg to get her some shoes from there soon. :)