PURGING or BREAKOUT?

zhegehen

Previously, I used a new cleanser/exfoliator(clean&clear deep action daily pore cleanser), for the first and second day, my skin looked so much smoother and brighter, but then, by around third day, pimples starting forming, and I stopped using it.

For such situation, is it probably purging or simply breakout? (Pardon me for such lack of details, because it happened few years ago and I had forgotten much of the details myself.)

SherminMK

Previously, I used a new cleanser/exfoliator(clean&clear deep action daily pore cleanser), for the first and second day, my skin looked so much smoother and brighter, but then, by around third day, pimples starting forming, and I stopped using it.

For such situation, is it probably purging or simply breakout? (Pardon me for such lack of details, because it happened few years ago and I had forgotten much of the details myself.)
Hi Zhegehen

If the products you used is suitable for your skin type, it should not be having these kind of issue. Maybe you can try to switch over to alcohol-free and natural ingredients products to solve the problem. Can whatsapp or msg me at 81262235 for more info.