Question to those who have engaged PEM or GPLS

August

Hi mummies

for those have engaged either PEM or GPLS confinement nanny. an angpao was to be given on the first and last day of the nanny arrival departure and arrival. May i know how much did u all packet?

Hi mummies

for those have engaged either PEM or GPLS confinement nanny. an angpao was to be given on the first and last day of the nanny arrival departure and arrival. May i know how much did u all packet?
For me I packed $28 on the first day and $68 for the last day

August

ok jus to add on to the list, i have completed my confinement with pem nanny..

on the day she arrived i gave her $80, and when she left... $188

Cheers! i never regretted hiring the nanny from pem

she was really a good companion. :)

we even went shopping once before her service ended.

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

magdalenechoo

ok jus to add on to the list, i have completed my confinement with pem nanny..

on the day she arrived i gave her $80, and when she left... $188

Cheers! i never regretted hiring the nanny from pem

she was really a good companion. :)

we even went shopping once before her service ended.

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
hi August!

i have also engaged PEM for my confinement. Can i know the name of your confinement nanny? based on the amount of angbao u gave her, i bet she is SUPERB! :D i would like to have her as my CL if she is still available :D

afoomi

What does the nanny do for you? Do you have to wake up midnight to feed the baby? Does she cook well?

Pinkliciouz

My nanny is also from PEM...
Cooking is so so only but I feel that she really took care of my baby and me. She cooked soup for me to drink 3 times a day, which I know some nannies wont bother to even cook soup cos it is quite tedious.

She wakes up every night to feed my baby and every morning, she passes my baby back to me for breastfeeding which is my instructions to her... She is quite a nice lady, just that she tends to talk too much. So it can be quite over-whelming sometimes. When she went back, my hubby and I missed her cos she really had been a big help to us...

Her name is Lian-Jie and you can try requesting for her but usually the agencies wont promise you that you will get your requested CL as they have to place the nannies based on schedules.

August

hi August!

i have also engaged PEM for my confinement. Can i know the name of your confinement nanny? based on the amount of angbao u gave her, i bet she is SUPERB! :D i would like to have her as my CL if she is still available :D
opps so sorry. jus saw ur msg. i hope ur confinement is fine. her name is PING JIE. :) pronounced like apple de ping

August

yup i agree, the last time i asked her if she cld help me for my second baby in future she said its all by chance cause if she happens to be scheduled for work and u're due another week earlier or later thn got to get another nanny. however if u're lucky thn she'll be the one. but the agent dun like them doing so as it makes their planning very messy.