Raffles Hospital Mummies

Chocygurlz

Mine's Oct 27.

I've not been to the hospital tour yet. U?
Yeah I've been. Not bad the delivery suite has a detachable bed meaning half of the bed will be remove during delivery to assist in "catching" the baby. Hehe.. Which gynae you with?

bunnymum

I'm with Dr. Tony Tan. Just saw the indicative bill size for natural birth 1 bedded with Epidural after medisave is about $5k.
U mean inclusive of the doctors' fees etc.?

I haven't gotton the indicative bill size yet. U mind posting what they charge u for?

sandybakes

I jus delivered 2months ago. stayed at 2 bedded n we paid cash abt 4k as Medisave is deductible $3.5k. C section w epi. Doc fees paid in clinic together w my package already.

sandybakes

cant scan so i list down...

C sect total $3300
Doc fee total $2500
Anaesthetist $550
TOTAL W GST $6800

Baby $1336

Amt paid in cash $3900 est. the rest medisave. the bill is according to standard 3 days C sect. not inclusive of other special cases, if in any case needed extra assistance in the op. I stayed in a 2 bedded but was quite lucky as they ran out of 2 bedded i was in a single room for the whole 3 days! :) nurses n service is excellent. I had my 1st son in KK, paid abt 2k lesser but stayed in a single room.
Pls take note that they charge additional for stay over $80 per day in case ur hubby likes to stay w u.
Hope all goes well! good luck!

bunnymum

cant scan so i list down...

C sect total $3300
Doc fee total $2500
Anaesthetist $550
TOTAL W GST $6800

Baby $1336

Amt paid in cash $3900 est. the rest medisave. the bill is according to standard 3 days C sect. not inclusive of other special cases, if in any case needed extra assistance in the op. I stayed in a 2 bedded but was quite lucky as they ran out of 2 bedded i was in a single room for the whole 3 days! :) nurses n service is excellent. I had my 1st son in KK, paid about 2k lesser but stayed in a single room.
Pls take note that they charge additional for stay over $80 per day in case your hubby likes to stay w you.
Hope all goes well! good luck!
U mean if I opt to stay in a single room, I still have to pay additional $ for hubby to stay over?

sandybakes

Yes dear... u have to pay, n they charge per pax so if 2 person stay u need to pay even more. In KK they charge too but not so ex.

newbee

Hi all,

I am still considerating if should deliver at SGH or RMG. I am with Dr Tony Tan. But worry my case will end up super ex. Hee still worry that cannot natural birth... then super ex

Chocygurlz

Hi all,

I am still considerating if should deliver at SGH or RMG. I am with Dr Tony Tan. But worry my case will end up super ex. Hee still worry that cannot natural birth... then super ex
Yeah me too... When's your EDD? TT is charging me $1.8k doc fee just for the delivery for natural. Think must add some more if c sect. Noticed He's more pro natural delivery.

b3iib3ii

Jus deliver my baby at Raffles few weeks ago. Normal Delivery with epidural

here's my bills break-down:
Normal Delivery (2bed)2night - $1788
Doctor fee - $2500
Anaesthetist - $400
Attendance fee - $400
Others - ard $450
Baby cost - ard $860(with GST)

Total paid ard $4000+(cash) and $2520(Medisave)