Raffles Hospital Mummies

cyrile

I am Currently seeing Dr. K.K. Chow, can i have some breakdown for delivery cost for CS? I am a foreigner here so i think the charge on me will be different but my husband is Singaporean, so were trying to use my husband medisave.....
Can i have some info, how much do i need to cash out and how much medisave can be used?
Thanks,

Chocygurlz

When did you delivered last time? What type of bed room you are choosing? They seems like having most of the single bedrooms. Has your baby room in with you last time?

Thanks
I chose single room. I delivered in sept. the nurses will bring bb to your rm. when is your due date? Haha u can see my bb pic on his wall. :)

Ya.. there are lots of baby photos on his wall... my EDD is in May. Are you having epidural and who is your Pediatrician? Is he good?

I chose single room. I delivered in sept. the nurses will bring bb to your rm. when is your due date? Haha u can see my bb pic on his wall. :)

really? how come we cannot choose our pediatrician as we pay for it... if you have a choice... which pediatrician would you choose and how is your pediatrician? Is he good?

Hmmm we didnt get to choose a PD. We were assigned the one on duty. Understand that was RH practice.