Raising Champions Learning Cove

p1nk

haha just a purchaser but company strict so no hp haha and they ban facebook from server haha.
Hi,

Read this forum, so fun.
My girl also go to RC3, currenttly she @ N1.
This coming Friday, the centre will visit HDB Hub @ Toa Payoh.
Are your kids go for the trip ??

Asphere

Yoz two mommies... Hope your kids can eat ice cream cakes.. Coz my son bdae on 4 march and i am buying icecream cake for his bdae celebration.. Waiting for approval from school :) cheers

tinklish

Hi there. :)

Im considering to put my child (age 2yrs old) to raising champions at kaki bukit. I believe its called RC3? Any feedback from mummies here? I will greatly appreciate any form of feedback. First time mummy here is feeling really very jittery about this whole preschool thing since she has been with me all the while since birth.

Asphere

Hihi my son is in rc3 too 2yo this yr too.. well basically I feel its good as my son is learning alot.. n he loves going school keke. I love their fri activities. The kids really learn .. school is clean n teqchers are v friendly n energetic. . Thumbs up. My son is jaden keke ur ger will love school...

tinklish

Thank u for replying. I really appreciate ur feedback. I will b going down this Thursday to see the school. Your boy in half or full day care?

I spoke to their director before, ms Lydia. She seems friendly and knowledgeable :) cant wait to view sch.

Btw, how long has Jaden been there? Sorry to ask, how's the frequency of falling ill? Im pretty concern abt that.

Asphere

well he is in fullday care. totally agree that Lydia is friendly and knowledgable .
he was there since he was 18mth. so going to be 1 year with the school this sept.
falling ill so far 2 times the school called me to bring him home coz his temp was 27.3 :) but i believe is becoz of hot weather and after school outings. coz when i bring him home he still play n jump around . and temp went back to normal. :)

Asphere

well my son 1st day no cry.. but he starts the crying from day 2 lasted 1.5week haha.. but only awhile so okie lah..
yup working mother :D keke.
i think its normal bah the crying episode keke but u will b v heartbroken when you see your ger cry keke..

tinklish

Sorry mia. Girl down with cold . So postpone my trip to the sch. Then lately haze n all. Been busy. Finally went on a wed evening. Saw 3 kids in her class only. One indian girl, one chn girl n one chb boy. Teacher told me 2 absent. I hope it wasnt ur boy. I was attended by a lady name Angie. She is very well versed.
She is suppose to come back to me regarding the subsidy for non working mother for half day cc.

tinklish

Then he mus b the boy I saw.

VEry hot hor the sch. They off aircon then close windows
My girl perspiring so much during that visit.

Asphere

when u go to the school?
they nv on fan?
normally aircon on during their nap time de then they use fan de..
anyway can feedback to them mah keke..