RE: Anyone spotting on and off

cjy

Dear new mommies

Can i ask if you all experience certain amt of spotting and bleeding? I am now 11wks+ . Have been spotting on and off during my 5th week. Then recently on mon i had fresh blood coming out. Went to 24hrs women clinic at KK. Happy to see bb heartbeat after waiting for an hour to see the doc.. But till now still cramping and spotting. Doc says could be threathen abortion. My next appt with my gynae is on 20th Aug. Now very stressed and worried.:embarrassed: Cant get my gynae on the phone

myangela

Dear new mommies

Can i ask if you all experience certain amt of spotting and bleeding? I am now 11wks+ . Have been spotting on and off during my 5th week. Then recently on mon i had fresh blood coming out. Went to 24hrs women clinic at KK. Happy to see bb heartbeat after waiting for an hour to see the doc.. But till now still cramping and spotting. Doc says could be threathen abortion. My next appt with my gynae is on 20th Aug. Now very stressed and worried.:embarrassed: Cant get my gynae on the phone
Hi cjy

I'll suggest u c gynae soonest. There's an emex no.jus in case gynae is after working hrs.... Which gynae r u seein? If cannot get ur gynae i think u better c another 1 jus to be sure. Since u'r expecting it's better to solve the problem then keep u worrying n stressed is not very gd for expecting mummies....

PrettyMum

hi, you should go for another gyne if you can't reach yours... cos the gyne is suppose to give you a jab to stabilise the fetus... otherwise too much spotting is not good at all as it might lead to .... take care

Stay in bed and dun even think about getting out of your bed!!!

Cheers,
PrettyMum

cjy

24 hrs clinic doc in kk jus ask me to continue my progestrone tabs. Says bb got heartbeat. they wont do anything but to observe only. Never even offer to give me a jab. Missed my private doc who will give me a jab during my last pregnancy (which was in jan08 and ended up diagnosis as a cornual eptopic pregnancy). Had very bad experience at KK but no choice had to go back cos v.ex to go private. How about you gals?

eelynn

24 hrs clinic doc in kk jus ask me to continue my progestrone tabs. Says bb got heartbeat. they wont do anything but to observe only. Never even offer to give me a jab. Missed my private doc who will give me a jab during my last pregnancy (which was in jan08 and ended up diagnosis as a cornual eptopic pregnancy). Had very bad experience at KK but no choice had to go back cos v.ex to go private. How about you gals?
Hi cyj, my last pregnancy i had spottings for quite awile oso. gynae juz gave me medicine too. at the mean time u nid to hv plenty of rest. dnt walk too much or carry heavy stuffs. especially nw is the 7th mth, btr dnt go out after the sunset( if u r pantang). u dnt worry too much nw as worrying too much will make u even more stress wich will affect ur situation.
as for KK, i dnt hear any good feedback except dat they r cheap. if u really hv a hard time getting in touch with ur gynae, i suggest u find another to standby 1st, if nt, change another gynae.
DO HAVE MORE REST NOW N DNT WORRY MUCH.....

January84

spotting occurs if you are carrying BB boy.

what u need now is complete bed rest, no sitting in upright position too. lay on thr bed as mush as you can, slow and soft movements.

complete avoid cold drinks, best is u take warm water and milo. the rest avoid first.

Btw, TMC delivery rate and KKH almost the same but service diff. TMC have decdicated nurses to help you as and when u need.

hope you are better now, *saw this was posted in Aug...

lonerjas

spotting occurs if you are carrying BB boy.

what u need now is complete bed rest, no sitting in upright position too. lay on thr bed as mush as you can, slow and soft movements.

complete avoid cold drinks, best is u take warm water and milo. the rest avoid first.

Btw, TMC delivery rate and KKH almost the same but service diff. TMC have decdicated nurses to help you as and when u need.

hope you are better now, *saw this was posted in Aug...

Not nescssary carryin boy will have spotting ba.. I don have that...

I tink it's all depending on individual body..

I can only say your body might be weak while preggy therefore got spotting...

I nv had spotting for both preggy and i drink cold drinks everyday.. is a must haha and i don take hot drinks

Just Relax if you tink something is wrong let your gynae know