Re : Mommies age of 30 and above

Naangfaa

Thank U Julia! :D

@Alisa my second appt is tmr to see whether implantation has occur..arghh...nervous!:/

my 1st at 33, hopefully things will turn out fine!:cool:

Alisa

Thank U Julia! :D

@Alisa my second appt is tmr to see whether implantation has occur..arghh...nervous!:/

my 1st at 33, hopefully things will turn out fine!:cool:
My appointment is on 1 mar only... make me so nervous...
Naangfaa, how is yr check up?

Naangfaa

Hey Alisa! 1st Mar is so far away..U must be so anxious!;)

I heard bb's heartbeat today and was so relieved that I cried coz e last scan 2 weeks ago was juz a black dot and I finally noe.Im abt 7.2weeks nw..:D

Alisa

ya i am!!! how i wish i can go scan and see my little baby now... my 1st preg, the heartbeat can be seen at 5 weeks... now u just relax, rest well and eat well!

Brandon

Hi mommies
I am new here too..
I am a stay home dad with two sons, 10 and 6.
bringing up kids is a wonderful experience for all parents :001_302:

skt

I am currently in my first trimester, first pregnancy, having the age of 32, which I feel a little old for pregnancy. Really envy those mummmies who give birth before 30.

crystal060

I know exactly what you mean. I gave birth to my boy last year, at age of 30. after birth I feel that my body seem to age 10 years old.. issues like flabby tummy, severe memory loss, dry skin.. plus all those sleepless nights from taking care of my baby.. sme times I'll lament to my hb how come he dun marry me earlier. :p

skt:767716 said:
I am currently in my first trimester, first pregnancy, having the age of 32, which I feel a little old for pregnancy. Really envy those mummmies who give birth before 30.

JuliaKT

Hi Skt and all mummies,

Nice to meet you all here. :) I just turned 34 yesterday.. haha..
I also gave birth last year (i.e at the age of 33) . Yes, giving birth earlier is better because I feel tired easily after 30s. :p
But I also think it is because my lack of exercise. One of my friends who gave birth at 32, and she doesn't feel tried. She does the regular exercise since before marriage and now, she is also running everyday about 3km.
So i'm planning to find time to do some regular exercises.:001_302:

skt

smiley: I agree with Queenbabe! It's good to know experienced mummies like you! Who knows when will I need advices from you in future! =)

crystal060
: yahhhh, sometimes I also wonder why my husband can't marry me earlier... now that I am expecting my no.1, I expect him to treat me good, else I will give him a good time! LOL

JuliaKT
: hihi! Congrats to you delivery last year. I cannot imagine what I will go through to be pregnant at 33. Really not easy to be a mum. But I agree with you on the exercising. I think it sure helps on during delivery. That's why I am thinking of signing up prenatal yoga after my first trimester when everything seems to stablize.

Good morning ladies! I'm a mother of one:) Congratulation to you SKT:)
My daughter going to be 3yrs old next month. I was pregnant when I'm 32. Exercise and eat well very important.
I avoid junk food as whatever we eat will goes to the little one:) Btw Do Not Eat this bean call " Pian Tou" cause it will cause the kids allergy in all nuts in future.
195-07-haba-fava-bean-closeup.jpg