RE: will past irregular menstruationaffect the baby now?

Ah Cheng

HI. Just from my friend gynae that if we always have irregular menstruation, it will affect the baby's health?
Is that true?

Cos I am not planning to do the OSCAR test, so quite worried now.

-|MiN|-

Could it be that the irregularity of the menstruation is due to problems with the conditions of the womb/uterus?

LoVeS

HI. Just from my friend gynae that if we always have irregular menstruation, it will affect the baby's health?
Is that true?

Cos I am not planning to do the OSCAR test, so quite worried now.
Why would irregular menses affect bb's health?! I all along since sec skool time till now aso haf irregular menses ah but my ds born till now is ok leh~

OSCAR test?! Wat is tat? Actually it pretty simple, if u dun plan to do the test then dun tink so much BUT if u r worry then juz do the test lor. Wat is stopping u frm doing the test?:err:

Ah Cheng

I feel that the charges is very exp, It's just a simple blood test plus a detailed scan focus on the neck area of the baby/fetus at 12 weeks gestation to see if got down syndrome baby. (accuracy is 90%)

which i think doing a blood test should be sufficient enough (accuacy is only 70%).

Porukadotzu

I feel that the charges is very exp, It's just a simple blood test plus a detailed scan focus on the neck area of the baby/fetus at 12 weeks gestation to see if got down syndrome baby. (accuracy is 90%)

which i think doing a blood test should be sufficient enough (accuacy is only 70%).
how they run the test?

just curious..

LoVeS

For me i done the blood test only N the person say the risk is low for me so i didnt go for other test regarding the down syndrome BUT if ur risk is high then i tink u should go for the test regardless how ex it is.

If ur risk is low BUT ur worried n uncertain how true the result is then go do the test lor even it is ex coz no pt u continue like tat worry thru out ur whole pregnancy which doesnt do gd on both u n bb. Worry too much will put stress on both of u.

Juz take it as buy a piece of mind lor if u r really so worried n uncertain how true the result is.

MrsNeo

Me too also have irregular menses before preggy.. baby come out fine too. Hmm.. i agree with Loves if your risk is low don't need to worried too much one. Don't stress too much =)

retrobell

me three also irregular mense before preggie. my girl is fine and healthy. guess it's wun affect baby la. like they said, don't worry so much =) keep yourself happie and have healthy baby!