Reaching out to Foreign Wives or Trailing Spouse in SG who want to generate income from home

Neila

Hi All,
I would like to start by saying a warm hello to you all! I have done it a few time, packing our bags and move with my husband to his next overseas assignment. It requires strength, courage and a sense of adventure to uproot and start all over again.

Not all the overseas postings were great for me...there were others that I would happily go again while some, no amount of money could make me relive the experience. So bravo!!
What had helped me was to find opportunities to network with other wives and moms to share experiences and tips, and plan playdates for our kids. The last posting I had was a gamechanger, I took the opportunity to set up my own online business from home. I am earning my own keep by running my own business. As I was happier and more confident, I was empowered to nurture a happier home for my family.

Please allow me to pay it forward by sharing with you an opportunity to run your own business from home. As a start, do click on the following link to learn more:

https://goo.gl/forms/usTwM3AgUsZ9WUk33