Reaction - Labour Pain

izanyzam

I read your birth story about the poo issue too and btw I like your baby boy to the extend of showing my hubby LOL... Told him that I want a chubby and thick hair baby boy like yours!! :blaugh:
Hi keefu...Yahhh i was shocked wen he came out with all that hair...!!!! No wonder i kept going to the toilet often towards the last few weeks of my pregnancy..Whenever i feel him move,i will have to go to the toilet soon after..!! All d makciks say its probably bcoz my baby has a lot of hair and he's tickling my bladder..I brushed off their remark..Only to find out later that its probably TRUE..!!! Hahhaha..!!

keefu

Hi keefu...Yahhh i was shocked wen he came out with all that hair...!!!! No wonder i kept going to the toilet often towards the last few weeks of my pregnancy..Whenever i feel him move,i will have to go to the toilet soon after..!! All d makciks say its probably bcoz my baby has a lot of hair and he's tickling my bladder..I brushed off their remark..Only to find out later that its probably TRUE..!!! Hahhaha..!!
Lol maybe this was inherited from you and hubby's hair? I was hoping baby to inherit my hubby's full head of hair than mine which was balding now!!! Sigh.

Yeah most prob his hair is brushing too easily against your bladder lol... Seeing is believing!

Hi MOMS,

What will happen if water bag burst?Will there be water dripping all over the place?

is it also true that after labour you will be thirsty and shouldnt drink so much of water?

Best Regards,
Mrs Sahtyah Chandran.
when waterbag burst u have to go hosp immediately..
after labour dun eat or drink too much cos may vomit..