Rebonding hair during pregnancy?

Medeleine

Anyone rebonded their hair during pregnancy? Or is there any hair care or treatment to make the hair gets better during pregnancy?

Carlisle

I haven't tried this yet but my cousin did, actually almost did. She was about to have her hair rebonded but the beautician in the parlor told her that it's not allowed. The medicine is too strong that might give a bad effect on the baby. She never suggested anything for the hair, instead, she just said that we'll visit the parlor again two months after the baby will be delivered.

Medeleine

I haven't tried this yet but my cousin did, actually almost did. She was about to have her hair rebonded but the beautician in the parlor told her that it's not allowed. The medicine is too strong that might give a bad effect on the baby. She never suggested anything for the hair, instead, she just said that we'll visit the parlor again two months after the baby will be delivered.
hmm..but i heard some mummys did it during their pregnancy too..hmm as long it didnt touch the scalp i think its ok rite?

Priya Diva

Hi

I did not rebond my hair for both my preg.. reason being..hairdresser explained to me that the iron equipment does not touch the scalp..however the cream that they use to break the bond is applied from the root or at least very close to the scalp which is too strong for the baby.. I did not want to take any risk.. so waited for my delivery to be over before rebonding my hair... :).. of course during that period my new hair grew and gave a very uneven look.. so i just tie up :)