Recommanded Gynae in Thomson Medical with package

Alisa

Hi mummies, my factory is going to open again so now searching for new gynae in TMC. I love my previous Gynae Dr AL Lim but his waiting time is really killing both my husband & me... and he don have package...

So would like to know any good Gynae in TMC with package and also short waiting time.

I waited for 2-5 hrs just to see Dr AL Lim... i do not wan to waste my time waiting again... sad cuz he is a very good Gynae...

TIA!:shyxxx:

ordolla

Hi Alisa, I used to see Dr Lim too and I agree that the waiting time is very long! Consultation charges has increased too when I called up recently.

Hence, we have decided to go to Dr Benjamin Tham. Yet to see him but review of him has been good so far..

Alisa

ya now his consultation fee is $65 liao... Which clinic is Dr Benjamin Tham? Thanks for sharing Ordolla.

Asphere

try Dr Benjamin Tham from WC Cheng TMC.
he is my gynae. delivered my #1 in 2011 and my #2 next mth :)
He is frenzly and will ans all preg qns. package is cheapest in the clinic :)

Asphere

btw Dr Ben is on leave and will be back next fri. keke coz my appt is next sat :D just call clinic to book him 1st.

landy

Hi alisa
Dr WKTan from WC Cheng TMC also, she had a very good pckg. U can call 62534122 to get more latest pckg details
She very motherly & experience ..

landy

Still prefer the doctor station in hospital, when u going to birth that time don't need to wait for doctor come from his clinic (sembawang to hospital) ...