Recommend PT cleaner.

vinder79

She stays in woodlands but i know that she even goes to tampines/pasir ris to clean.Has 2 school going children to support.BUT SHE IS SUPERB. CALL HER TO CHECK BUT SHE ONLY SPEAKS MANDARIN.She worked 4 me from Telok Blangah to JE to teck whye now.

cbb

She stays in woodlands but i know that she even goes to tampines/pasir ris to clean.Has 2 school going children to support.BUT SHE IS SUPERB. CALL HER TO CHECK BUT SHE ONLY SPEAKS MANDARIN.She worked 4 me from Telok Blangah to JE to teck whye now.
hi, is she changed phone number? tried to call her many times, but always voice mail...

precious_02

Hi, I'm staying in Marsiling.. tried to call your PT cleaner also go to voice mail.. do u know if she has chg her HP no or there is certain timing where she on the HP only? Thks!

February

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]SQUEEKY CLEANing SERVICES provides part-time local/PR domestic helpers island wide[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] to help you with your day-to-day CLEANING WOES! such as sweeping/vacuuming & mopping your entire apartment, washing of toilets, ironing, laundry services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly at a reasonable rate.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Allergic to dust??? Rather spend your precious time in a much more worthwhile manner???[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]We provide monthly spring cleaning services: Wiping windows & grills, cleaning your ceiling fans/stand fans, cleaning of cabinets and wardrobes, etc[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Having functions, parties or event? Please dont't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to lend you a helping hand during your event & clean up your 'post-party' mess too!!![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Our range of services also includes Professional Office Cleaning in the morning as well as in the evenings. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]NEW OWNERS/Those intending to market your home for sale or rental & AGENTS!!! please take note that we also provide Thorough cleaning for Pre-move in/ Handover/ handback of Property. Leaving your home in the most impressing, warm and sparkling clean condition![/FONT]
Hi All,

I have an experience to share with regards to tis particular cleaning company as per quoted. I have called them yesterday, wanting to use their service for today. Thought it was a bit too last minute, but the person-in-charged, Vanessa told me it is not a prob. She took down my address and contact number, and told me that she will call me back once she confirms the cleaner.

After waiting for more than 4 hours, which is almost end of the day for work, I still did not receive her call. So I called her back, and she asked me not to worry, as a cleaner has been arranged for me.

On the faithful day, which is today (my cleaner supposed to reach my place at 10 a.m.), at 10.30 a.m., not even a soul turned up. Thinking dat it is half an hr late already, I gave the company a call. But they say the person-in-charged (who is Vanessa) is not at work. They suggested I call her mobile, which I did. But her mobile was not even on. I try for a number of times till about 11.15 a.m., and I decided, I have given them enough time and patience.

So I called the company again, telling them dat tis is not rite at all! Cleaner never turn up, they dont even bother to call or inform their client. Worst of all, the so call person-in-charged is NOT contactable.

Ultimately, I DID NOT receive any call from the company or person-in-charge at all, after complaining.

So you people decide for yourself if tis is the cleaning company you would choose to use. If you do not want to end up like me, then I think you shld not.

Really a very very bad experience, NEVER have I came across a company like tis before.

Cheers,

February