Recommendation for Confinement Catering Tingkat??

Pinkyinbaby88

Hi Mummies,

Due to my 1st confinement was done by my MIL and I wasn't used to her cooking so this time round I would like to go for those confinement tingkat...
But I'm totally clueless how to go about it and which catering company is good..
So I was hoping mummies here could help to give me some advise as a guideline for me before I give birth next year...
Would really appreciate all the help...
Thanks a million in advance..!!!! :twink:

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

babycrystal81

I have tried a few caterer (trial) and prefer Natal Essential. :)
You can consider ordering from Thomson medical as well but I think theirs are 1 mth package.
I will use them if I have 2nd one :)

I have tried a few caterer (trial) and prefer Natal Essential. :)
You can consider ordering from Thomson medical as well but I think theirs are 1 month package.
I will use them if I have 2nd one :)
Thanks babycrystal81..
I saw many mummies comment well on Natal Essential catering, will be taking up their services next month... :D