Recommendation for confinement lady

babystarlet

Dear mummies, I've just delivered My second baby in oct 2011.And I'm currently still
Doing my confinement.
I would like to recommend my confinement lady to whoever need.
I fully understand how stressful it is to find a good confinement lady.

She's from Indonesia, batam. A Chinese . She can cook proper confinement food and ca. Take good care of baby.

She's also very hardworking. When she's free, she will help mop and sweep the room.

Do email me at xoxotweetgal@yahoo.com for her contact.

As she's still in spore, u may talk to her or meet up with her face to face.

As a word of advise, some mummies would like to save money and DIY confinement. I urge u to spend the money if u can , because having a confinement lady really makes a difference.

All the best !

SereneHuang

Dear mummies, I've just delivered My second baby in oct 2011.And I'm currently still
Doing my confinement.
I would like to recommend my confinement lady to whoever need.
I fully understand how stressful it is to find a good confinement lady.

She's from Indonesia, batam. A Chinese . She can cook proper confinement food and ca. Take good care of baby.

She's also very hardworking. When she's free, she will help mop and sweep the room.

Do email me at xoxotweetgal@yahoo.com for her contact.

As she's still in spore, u may talk to her or meet up with her face to face.

As a word of advise, some mummies would like to save money and DIY confinement. I urge u to spend the money if u can , because having a confinement lady really makes a difference.

All the best !

Thanks Susan for recommending! She is now doing confinement for me. And yes she is very good and hard working!! ^_^

Both me and hubby likes her cooking too! Hee..

babeluv

Just want to share that I have callong this nanny Lan Jie for the last week she just refuse to give an answer and keep hanging me in the air. I am so sick of it that have to beg her like that, she keep saying answer in few days and when I call her back she never pick up. Just feel like telling them to go to hell and stop acting "ah tas". I am really really fedup.