Recommendation for D&C Gynaecologists

Letsi

Hi All...

Appreciate if anyone can share any contacts for a good D&C Gynaecologist.
This is my wife's second pending miscarriage (size grown only from 3mm to 5mm in last 2 weeks instead of 2cm which is the supposed norm for an 8-9 week fetus and heart beats are slow as opposed to fast 2 weeks ago...) and we are looking for a Gynae that's more experienced with D&C after the confirmation

Reason for this is that she complained about pains after her first D&C with our first Gynae just earlier this year...
Subsequently, we switched to our current Gynae who doesn't seemed very sure of doing D&C herself and actually asked us to return to our first Gynae for the D&C. However, my wife's not looking forward to doing so due to the pains in her last D&C...

The both of us are very depressed about having to give such matters much thoughts. My wife researched that the Bishan Women Clinic is quite well known for such services... Sorry to open old wounds but does anyone have experience with them or any understanding Gynaecologist to share?

Apologies that I only have sad stuff to update on this forum... Thanks in advance for any advice.