recommendation for gynes

karoru

i m currently 5 weeks pregnant..., looking for gynes... any recommendations? i went to kk for my first visit, like the female gyne, she is very friendly and have an assuring smile but heard that kk services for delivery is not good... thinking of changing gynes to private hospital... first time mother so needs all your advises.. thanks.. :biggrin:

CanCanMum

my experience for delivery services at kkh is good. Can rate 8 outta 10. But the admin staff are very rude. And they do not explain details to you at all during your admission.

karoru

thanks, all...

i don mind male gynes coz i heard from my mummies friends that male gynes are more gentle and patient.

yes, i would consider dr adrian coz it is so much nearer to my home...

LoVeS

thanks, all...

i don mind male gynes coz i heard from my mummies friends that male gynes are more gentle and patient.

yes, i would consider dr adrian coz it is so much nearer to my home...
Ya his package is cheap !! At least so much more cheaper than my previous gynae when i had my 1st bb~ :tlaugh:

yan2

I delivered in KKH...no problem with their service...you should go to KKH private suite.my gynes was Dr Benjamin Tham..

yakii

I delivered in KKH...no problem with their service...you should go to KKH private suite.my gynes was Dr Benjamin Tham..
Yan2 we have the same gynae!!!!

Oh yes i got no problem wif the nurses and doctors there but i got to agree wif Cancanmum that the admin staff is a little blur and rude.

ochklk

I'll recommend Dr Lisa Chin from Gleneagles, she's is good in her stitching for C-section, I'm off the bed to the nursery on 2nd day lor, feed and carry bb even no one around. My whole bill cost me around 3.3k after medisave as I stayed in single room.

JazN

My current gyane is Dr Benjamin Tham too. Reviews on him so far is very positive.

My experience is a very relaxed conversation during my monthly gynae checkup, ask him anything & he can reassure or explain to you. Very friendly guy!

i believe the service you receive from the staff at KKH varies as the nurses working with Dr Tham are friendly too but i do encounter counter/registration staff who are blur too.

Yan2 we have the same gynae!!!!

Oh yes i got no problem wif the nurses and doctors there but i got to agree wif Cancanmum that the admin staff is a little blur and rude.

jojoki

dr koh gim hwee.. raffles hosp! super nice n gentle! very exp too!! i had a wonderful delivery by him!

Sally Chu

I will think KK is good,, any complications kk have the best service. If deliver at pte, mostly BB will have to go KK, then the cost itself will be very high