Recommendation for strollers

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking out on which strollers to get, and have shortlisted the following:

• Peg Perego SI Completo 2012
  • Quinny Senzz 2011
  • Quinny Zapp 2011

Anyone who have used any of these strollers can share your experience? Am a first-time mommy-to-be, so a bit clueless on these things at the moment :/

Thanks!

didy

I have a peg perego p3. I bought it because it looks nice and is cheap (I live in Germany and only costs 189 euro) my boy is now 9 months old and I cannot take it anymore. The maneuverability of the stroller is quite bad. Sometimes I can't even push through the narrow lanes of a supermarket without knocking the sides) But I would say I am an average-heavy user as I have used it for a couple of holiday trips. My friend who is a light user (only push her girl like half hr every day) says her peg perego is still working fine. I have since changed to a teutonia (think not available in sgp)

I would prefer Quinnny especially if you have a maxi cosy car seat. Quinnny is also easier to maneuver.

felicity

Just bought a combi miracle turn.. Originally was considering this n peg prego switch which we liked better cos it seems more stable when we searched online... Not considering many of the other popular choices because my #1 criteria is can switch to rear facing.. I feel more safe when I can see the bb especially in infant stage. Bought combi at current taka bb fair cos cheaper than peg prego n after trying out we feel is stable enough n has 10% off.

We were quite keen on peg perego p3 until two days back, we tried an inglesina and like it more than p3. The folding system is similar to p3 but the opening system is much easier than p3. For p3, u still need to press down the front levers after opening but inglesina just clicked into place! It's slightly heavier than p3 though so in terms of stability etc, it's as good as p3. In addition, the padding for inglesina is much better than p3, hence our choice. We got the zippy model for $599 at taka fair, $1 more than p3 so it's a no-brainer

Decided to get the Peg perego Pliko P3 few weeks ago...as we like how easy it is to open and close up, and it's more comfortable for baby compared to Quinny. Next on the list is a baby carrier, and have shortlisted Baby Bjorn and maclaren. Any experience to share with these 2 brands? Thanks! :)

DaphneAng7

I have always been using Maclaren for the strollers and baby carrier for all my three kids. Its easy to use and manoeuvre and most importantly its very safe and durable. although it may be slightly more expensive but to me its really worth it. hope this helps

I have always been using Maclaren for the strollers and baby carrier for all my three kids. Its easy to use and manoeuvre and most importantly its very safe and durable. although it may be slightly more expensive but to me its really worth it. hope this helps
Thanks for sharing...
Is the Maclaren baby carrier easy to clip together? Was told by the sales assistant in Mothercare that their own house brand is very complicated...that's why she recommeded Baby Bjorn to us. But it's kinda on the steep side in terms of price :/
May I know which Maclaren baby carrier r u using? So can check it out at the stores this few days...thanks! :)

avtarwilson

Stroller is useful for all mothers for carrying baby.when you want to walk with your baby then stroller is the best option for baby carrying.there are lots of attractive strollers available in market.and also you can search on web for knowledge about price,designs,colors.Baby will enjoy fully in stroller and also take fresh air.