Recommendations for Baby Carriers

sharyuni

I have sleepywrap for sale. Bought in February this year, used for few times only. Anyone interested to buy can PM me. Price is $55 negotiable.

It's grey in colour. Pls PM me for the picture.

meiteoh

I have a ring sling, two pouches, a mei tai (DIY myself) plus BBjorn. Of all of them, my HB likes the BBjorn coz no fuss but obviously, Eva is getting too big for it so we have decided to upgrade the ring sling (she stopped wearing the BBjorn for a while so I am the one bbwearing her most of the time) to an SSC (soft structured carrier).

After looking around, I decided to go with the Ergo Performance mainly for its fabric, that I can do hip carry as well and price not to mention the fact that my hubby can wear it as well. Certain SSCs are not made for our hot weather and some are more for petite ladies (and not their husbands).

Across the border, most M'sian bbwearers love Angelpack, and other brands which are not so popular here. There are even M'sian made SSCs which are pretty affordable and quite good - can rival the overseas brands. I was eyeing one of them - Snuggbaby - but unfortunately, the material isn't the same as an Ergo Performance.

Hopefully the shop I'm getting it from has some ready-stock...can't wait to try it out! :)