Recommendations for Gynae @ Gleneagles

iandao

Alpha Male
Hi everyone, as my wife is currently abt 6 weeks pregnant, I'd like to find out more on which gynae to seek consultation at GE..i've actually shortlisted a few of them after having read thru the threads posted here..

1) Dr Chan Kon Hon

2) Dr Tanny Chan

3) Dr Lee KW

In terms of personal experience(s), it'd be much appreciated if you can kindly share them with me..

And if you happen to have a breakdown of the bill for any of those docs above, pls share with me too!

Many many thanks in advance!!

camom

I had Dr Chan Kong Hon as my gynae. He's a very good doc, very experienced. His stitches are very well done. He is a very jovial person, but very particular with his patients' weight gain and food intake. He's also not the sort to send his patients for a lot of tests. However his charges are alittle on the high side. Be prepared to wait though.

Mine was a c-sec, his professional fees for the op alone was in the region of $2.6k.

Last edited:

iandao

Alpha Male
i see~~ thanks for the feedback!~ :001_302:

I had Dr Chan Kong Hon as my gynae. He's a very good doc, very experienced. His stitches are very well done. He is a very jovial person, but very particular with his patients' weight gain and food intake. He's also not the sort to send his patients for a lot of tests. However his charges are alittle on the high side. Be prepared to wait though.

Mine was a c-sec, his professional fees for the op alone was in the region of $2.6k.

eurostar

I was referred to Mary Yang
1st apt quite ok..but not as detailed as some other forum member mention

Still looking for another to compare.....

Last edited:

scorpio mummy

Hi, I with dr Tanny chan n am 36 weeks pregnant now. She a very nice n patience dr n very experience. As for price, yes she dont have package n only accept cash or cheque payment.