reductil

Stacie

Many has known me as samoh,

to all my loyal buyers and to all new buyers.

i will be stopping my service by june/july 2017.

kindly contact me at 94888794.

for my recurrent buyers,

it would be good if you can leave comments for me.

MC7

I've bought from Sam twice already, she is very responsive and very reliable. Thank you so much for providing us this wonderful service of bringing the shipment into Singapore, it's especially helpful for those who are wary of the risks of buying online.

Kirinz88

I have too bought a few times from Samoh, she was always helpful in explaining the details to me. She is always very responsive and reliable, thank you for proving us with your great service in helping us obtaining a reliable and safe source of the reductil and allowing us to fuilfil our desire to maintian our weight! Thanks once again for your wonderful service.

kikito

I bought from Samoh around 3-4times. She's very prompt on delivering it and replying to my message. I have definitely benefit a lot from the reductil purchased. It's the same thing as those bought on US websites (I've bought it from some other website before finding out Abt the cheap price Samoh is offering).

cindy sun

Bought from her twice and both are very pleasant experience. All of us here are benefited a lot from reductil I believe. Was asking her not to stop the supply as since stop production of this medicine I was really having difficulties to get the stock till found Samoh. Sounded desperate but that's true. Hope she can consider to continue the service. Cheers

Valexis

I have bought twice from her and she's really helpful and sincere. She provided me with answers and support that I needed. Thanks babe!!

Stacie

final batch, expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017. no more incoming batches after this. new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

interested please place orders to secure. limited stocks available.

-samoh