Refused loan from klarna

DianaPowell

Hi,I have been refused a loan from klarna God knows why I have bought phones from giffgaff before no problems, my credit is excellent and I have never been refused a loan in my life, I will go somewhere else its disgusting.

JaneBower

Hi! The most important thing for the bank is the customer's solvency. A person's income should be sufficient to pay the loan and live on the remaining money normally. The calculations take into account, among other things, the cost of living, expenses for dependents (for example, children or relatives with disabilities), spending on other loans and apartment rentals. The more expenses, the lower the possible minimum loan payment will be — and, accordingly, the approved loan amount. I can advise you on a more loyal Ferratum, you should try it here.

olivi1980

I totally understand your frustration with getting refused a loan from Klarna, especially when you have a stellar credit history and previous positive experiences with other companies. It can be really disheartening. However, it's important to remember that each lending institution has its own criteria and decision-making process. Sometimes, even with excellent credit, certain factors can come into play that results in a refusal.
In situations like this, it's always a good idea to explore alternative options. One suggestion I have is to reach out to a Mortgage Broker in Huddersfield. They specialize in loans and mortgages and can provide personalized advice based on your specific circumstances. They have access to a wide range of lenders and can help you find alternative loan options that may be more suitable for your needs.