register my toddler next year april 2013 at PCF when should I register?

wepo12

Hi , if I would like to register my toddler next year april 2013 at PCF when should I register and pay deposit to get him a place by then?

imrouge

Do asap. Indicate when you want to send him in. They will call you when there's a vacancy nearer to the date. My son waited almost a year to get into a newly open centre last time. Because they don't solely based on first-come-first serve. They need to consider the child's age as well. Priority goes to siblings and those already in the centre graduating from the younger class. When you cfm taking the vacancy then you will need to pay the deposit and school fees.

imrouge

I think she is refering to pcf sparkletots childcare because her son is a toddler. If it's pcf nursary/kindergarten(half day programme), they have a registration period. I saw their banner few months ago and it's for 2013 intake. So it's like their registration exercise is very early.

Asphere

ohhh haha i not sure coz i enrol my son to playgrp whole day childcare in pte centre. coz nv get +ve comments from pcf and there is not my 1st skool around keke