Relationship 7 months +++ Pregnancy

SnoopyJoeYee

Hello, I m SnoopyJoeYee here & new in MummySG Forum, wish to have some advice from MummySG Forum.
Currently I'm in my 7 months +++ pregnancy.
Is there any connections with work related that can contribute to some strong desire for sex expecially for mens.
My hubby open hair salon business & I working as accountant. Sometimes I don’t feel like doing it but my hubby wants it, how then, I cannot rejecting him everytimes his request.
Sometimes, I just lie down & let him do it if I don’t feel like doing it that day.
We have done it before few times in his hair salon due to his strong disires. I always have some problems after doing in his hair salon, sort of feeling un-comfortable, icthy etc. We always wash before & after but suprising his dont have those problems I having later. I use salon towels to wipe dry down there after wash-up.
Please advice what should I do now to maintain our relationships as before.

mayberry

Oh, why are u using salon towels to wipe dry dw there?? No wonder u feel itchy! don't u think it is unhygenic?? Well, if u don't feel like ML, then don't do it, go home then ML. He will soon get use to it. Don't make it a habit to ML in the salon, there are so many people there, it is too risky! Unless u also hv the desire, hehe.. then that is another story.

SnoopyJoeYee

As that time, don't have anythings beside salon towels to wipe dry after wash-up. We send all our been used salon towels to wash everyday after closing. We don't use recycle been used salon towels for our customers. I don't like to use myself too been used before salon towels.
What I been is doing in his hair salon is after closing time & all the staffs had gone back home already.Actually I don't have desire as I'm 7 months +++ pregnancy already. Nowadays I don't feel like doing it just because of him only, I do it.

mayberry

Well I feel u are too soft to yr hubby already, if i were u, i would not ML if I don't hv desire or tired. I feel it is very unhygenic for the customers to use yr salon towel since u hv been using that to clean yrself. My hubby also has high desire n he wants it everyday, if I am tired, he will not force me to do it, I will help him to release himself by HJ. It is simple n easy for me.. u can try that. If u continue to ML for sake of him, then he will think u like it very much. It can be very tiring if he wants it daily. My hubby understands that n he will compromise with me. We never quarrel over sex issues, as it is very silly! If he is stressful n busy, he will not request for sex but he will definitely want to hv sex with me after he comes bk from biz trip... normally I will give in under such circumstances. To hv sex with a big tummy.. i think yr hubby is not understanding! Talk it out with him. I find it ridiculous to do it in the salon! Can't u guys do it at home?? So weird.. I will not tolerate such act even if my hubby wants it!!

Last edited:

SnoopyJoeYee

Our salon towels is very clean, we always send to our cleaner to wash after closing everyday. We don't use dirty or use already salon towels for our customers. We practice hygienic & a clean environment in our hair salon.
We have discuss this issues before but he cannot help himself. He understand & knows that I'm 7 months +++ pregnant & had a BIG tummy & un-comfortable that time. When we have sex, we have very limited style or positions due to my BIG tummy now. Sometimes we just oral only but he prefer doing it. Even last time we do it when I having period days. My hubby really have a strong desire for sex.

mayberry

No matter what it is, even if u send it for professional to wash the towels, I feel it is also not rgt to use these towels to wipe "that area". For eg: we won't use floor towels to wipe that area even though we wash it daily n we don't use table cloth for that area too even if wash already! Nobody will use toothbrush to scrub yr body even u wash it daily as well! Certain thgs cannot be 2way usage...even though they are washed. If u guys want to ML, my advise is pls bring yr own bath towel there for yr personal use.

Well, I think to ML or not, it needs 2 hands to clap, if u don't wish, nobody can force u. Unless u also hv high sex drive, then that is another story since u mentioned u will do it during menses. I will not ML during this period n my hubby won't insist even though his sex drive is high too.
I don't think anyone can give u gd advise, unless u buy him a sex toy n u can hv yr freedom. But for me, i will not agree to it cos i find it quite "pervert" to do that. Ask him to masturbate, soon he will get use to it. He is too free i think, or else he will not keep thinking of sex! haha! Make him busy with lots of work. If my hubby is busy with endless meetings n appointmts, he will not keep asking me for sex...I will feel tired. Luckily he is very understanding. Last time, he wanted 2times per day n now I refuse, he reduces to my schedule. Im happy abt it. I do not wish to get pregnant anyway.Good luck!

Last edited:

SnoopyJoeYee

To All, I'm sorry then to use salon towels to wipe dry down there after wash-up,
from now onward, I wont use it, my apologize to whom it may concern that time.

I do it because my hubby had a high desire for sex. I like sex too but I not that high desire type.

Sometimes he masturbate after finish attending his customers. Not every hours his hair salon got customers. Got 2 staffs work for him. I'm suspecting 1 of his staff got somethings with him.
As sometimes I'm there, 2 of them looks very close working togather.

mayberry

Oh then u better be careful.Keep a close watch on them as much as u can. I hv heard many cases where hubby eats out when wife is pregnant. But I don't understand since u hv been satisfying him all these while, he still can't satisfy and wants to eat somemore!! It really seems dangerous to marry a high sex drive hubby! My hubby is not like that, coz he is very jealous of guys who keep staring at me or guys who want to befriend me. He loves me very much since courtship till now. Though he is high sex drive but he will not force me if i don't wish. Im fortunate I think.. I like sex too but not as high as him. I think to love someone is not to force him or her to do thgs beyond his/ her wish.

Well, u shd hv kw his character well enough b4 u married him. If he is like that all the while, n likes to flirt ard, then Im sorry, it is difficult for him to chg for the better. Perhaps he just wants sex more than love.. some guys who I ever come across are like that, even they still love their wife, they are still not satisfied n don't mind to ML with other gals as well. They get tired of hving the same sex partner daily.. it is a sad thg really n i too pity their wives who are still kept in the dark!

Wow, it is horrible, hving sex with u still not enuf n can't even wait to go bk home to masturbate.. how did u kw? He told u or u caught him doing that??

SnoopyJoeYee

I keeping a close of him but I cannot come to his hair salon everyday. I'm not working with him. As you know I'm 7 months +++ pregnancy now. I scared the hair salon chemicals might infect my baby inside. I can only check his mobile phone when he taking his shower, his characters etc.
He not like that when I know him that time. We have sex when we still dating.
He told me sometimes he masturbate in his hair salon.

mayberry

I never hv any penetration with my hubby b4 our marriage n this is to test his character if he can bear with me. If a guy wants sex b4 marriage, most likely he cannot abstain sex from other attractive gals as well. I guess it is not possible to keep a close watch on him...for me, if i ever find out my hubby is betrayg me, I will file a divorce. He kws my character very well n I trust that he fully understands me. There is no way that he can go astray since he is always busy with his work. For yr case, is either u one eye close or u hv to monitor his movements but I think this is torturing!!
It is alrgt to masturbate but it will be a BIG ISSUE if he is hving sex with his staff! I will not tolerate that! If he can do this for the 1st time, he can also do it 2nd time n daily somemore! Don't think u hv the time to monitor his every movemts esp with a baby coming along! OMG!

SnoopyJoeYee

sure or not, when both of you dating, no sex, sure got somethings else, all my friends had sex before marriage, guys & gals, I cannot close even 1 eye, I no catch him before just suspecting only as both of them looks very close when working togather.

I have no time later when my baby boy is born later, no time to think about all those suspecting this & that. Also I cannot give him later too, how then, he sure betray me & go find outside or with her.

mayberry

Haha... U are very smart! It is true that both of us did not hv any penetration before marriage as I married young n I did not want to hv a shot gun marriage. My hubby understood that as well, so we only carressed, kissing n I helped him HJ thats abt all. Our EQ were high to abstain penetration.
Furthermore im young then n i did not wish to hv baby so soon as I want to enjoy my life, to travel round the world n hv freedom.

Yes, I understd that u will be very busy taking care of baby..n it will be very painful to hv sex after the stitches.Hv to wait for a few mths for that..no choice then, if he really loves u, he shd not be doing that to u. Maybe u can warn him?

Well, for me, as i said earlier, I will not tolerate this thg, if I hv evidence that he "eats" outside, I will not hv sex with him as I love myself too. I hv to be careful in case I got AIDS. This is serious u kw??? U can never kw if he can hv many sex partner, Im not so great to sacriface my life for him n it is definitely not worth to hv sex for such a hubby. I would rather file for a divorce n get my maintenance fees that is even more practical! Will get a PI to check on him. This is just my views. I will not close one eye just for the sake of baby. I kw it is tough but I will not consider to carry on the marriage if he betrays me.