Reliable, Trustworthy, Sincere Slimming Centre- SHOU

TYT

Hi Mummies! I'm not paid to advertise here or anything. I just want to let everyone here know about a very trustworthy slimming centre called SHOU. Unlike those other aggressive, money hungry slimming centres around (you know the one's i'm talking about), SHOU has exceeded my expectations beyond belief! I can say this quite confidently because i've actually tried slimming centre X and had a terrible experience there.

The first thing was the consultation. Slimming centre X was super hard sell asking me directly if i was there to sign a package! SHOU had a more subtle and sincere approach. They actually gave me an expert analysis of my body and suggested which treatments i could get. They even offered a free body shaper treatment without signing anything! I took the free treatment and they asked how was it and told me to come back anytime when i'm ready with my chosen treatment.

I went back a week after and told them i wanted, choosing the most expensive bulk package with many treatments just to test them. To my surprise, they advised me to take up the cheapest package first giving me some scientific and technical reasons. WOW! Slimming centre X tried to up-sell me even after i agreed to take the mid-range package.. can you believe it?

SHOU's treatments were truly effective and i got the results that i was promised! They really took care of me very well over there that's why i'm here telling everyone about this awesome place. Shou Slimming Centre

rochelletan

I've been going there recently! Happy to see SHOU is getting the positive reviews that it deserves. Just curious, which treatment are you doing atm? They recommended me some but i'm still not sure which one i should take...

TYT

I'm doing this fat-freeze treatment. It targets certain areas like the stubborn under arm and side waist fats and gets rid of them. Its good cause it really just targets that specific area that needs help!

TYT

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hahah no! [/FONT]There are no needles or incisions at all. The treatment is really painless and i dozed off for a bit during my previous session lol. I myself can't endure much pain.

rochelletan

haha sounds more like spa treatment! lol. Okay i will go down to novena outlet and get more info about it. Thanks!! btw which SHOU outlet you go to?

TYT

Hahaha spa treatment! I go to the SHOU outlet at raffles. Usually after work cause i can walk over from my office.

rochelletan

Oh that's convenient. Let's say if i'm around that area, can i go to other SHOU outlets even though i registered in another? Like same policy as those gyms. Sign up in one, can go any one.