remove dust mites!!

yeekang

dear all mummies, I'm a new mum with 8 months old baby boy. And I have no idea why my baby's skin appear reddish even in the aircon room. and it seems like he like to scratch his skin as well. i bring him to the doc and she was actually told me to keep my house environment clean and dust mites free cause his skin is thin and sensitive. dust mites free? gosh anyone knows how can i make my house dust mites free? is it spray febrez can help?

shulian

hi, for this question i can definitely help you cause im the one who got skin allergies and sinus issue severely since im a teen. last saturday i got a very professional lady from lura come to my house for a first time trial of dust mite remove which was actually arrange by my husband. normally i won't allow this type of arrangement cause im so afraid of hard selling. surprisingly, she didnt do any hard selling but im the one who keep asking for more info cause the result is really convincing. they sell per trip basics cleaning service and of course the vacuum cleaner too. i bought the vacuum cleaner cause it is more worth it compare to the per trip basic cleaning service. just share my experience here and u can call them for a first trial to see if you satisfy:001_302:

chinyee

hi im also a lura user for around 5 months! satisfy and it changed my 5 years old son's sinus issue and skin problem:red:

yaoyao

hi all, i actually a delphin user for 4 years. recently i really want to change it cause the customer service that they offer is sucks to the most! i was calling them to fix my vacuum cleaner which is still in warranty but they seem like just ignore me! no one did any follow up with me and i don't really know what to do. if lura is that good then i think i will need to have a replacement cause for me the most important thing is the customer service and of cause the cleaning result as well

ady lim

hey mummies, my husband just bought lura on last week cause i don't really know why recently my skin is so darn itchy and reddish, i get angry easily and am so frustrated cause my skin is so itchy!!!!!!!!! at first i don't believe it will change my skin condition cause my bed is new , is just 1 week old! but the person who come to my house told us that the bed from warehouse they actually put there for very long time. although they wrap with plastic but there is still dust mite in it. now my maid clean my bed everyday with the lura and surprisingly my skin condition change!! it is so much better than just apply medicine from the skin doctor.

michylim

eczema can be due to environment, or due to nutrition, so it is important to look thoroughly into the root cause of it.
yeah, first i thought he is sensitive to milk so i change to soy milk then after few weeks still the same, to be exact it is even worst. then i brought him to the doc and doc say it could be cleanliness problem. i bought febrez and he seems to sneeze more often due to the smell. coincidently lura personnel approach us for the first trial. they said is totally free cause they want to build awareness only. then after the service, i really amazed by the result. i ask them for more details but didnt buy on the spot. then my son sneeze reduce and he seems not that itchy compare to previously. i then call them and bought the machine instead of the per trip service that they offer coz is cheaper.:Dancing_tongue:

panny

what can lura clean? mattress? normally i just use febreez to spray on mattress and dryer to dry it but seems like my baby girl sneezing due to the fragrance lea

chrisleong

lura is a hydrocleaner which they claim it has no chemical la. at first i doubt on it coz human instinct ma but then after i had the first trial i bought it on the spot hahhahaha

nancylam

i also had the first trial but my husband said that we will only buy after we get our new house which we will be moving in at the end of this year:Dancing_wub:

hanniz

i found it too expensive but my husband said it actually is an investment for our health so he bought it. end up im the one who use it to clean our mattress every week. lolx anyway it is a good machine tough

mummyloh

BEWARE :nah:
LURA is a SCAM. They approached me at the babyfair and presented themselves as a cleaning company.

I entertained them because i was sincerely interested in engaging a cleaning company (which i do it once a year). So they took my IC and made me confirm an appointment on the spot for the 'Free mattress cleaning', i wanted to be in the afternoon but the woman say its not possible only in the evening. (i assume its because they wanna sit you down and hard sell their products)

I went home and told my mum and husband about this 'cleaning company' they said its too good to be true because the woman quoted me $150 for a 4 bedroom house, we usually pay much more than that for the whole house cleaning.

I googled and realised that LURA is a vacuum cleaner like Delphin and rainbow. The sales people will come and 'demo' and try to hard sell their super over priced vacuum cleaners.

Hence i called the woman and told her i wanna cancel the free mattress cleaning because i'm changing a new mattress, and she said why dont you try the cleaning on your old mattress? i was like 'FOR WHAT? I'M THROWING IT AWAY!' She didn't sound very pleased when i insisted i did not want the FREE CLEANING and the next thing she said was 'OH then you have to return our FREE GIFT' Obviously it pissed me off who the heck asks back for the FREE GIFT they gave out, she said its part of the 'PACKAGE'
Cheat package more like it!

P.S take the reviews of those with 1 or 2 posts with a pinch of salt

johnjohnkang

Hi All

$4000 GERMAN Vibratory water based cleaning machine to effectively remove dustmite, bedbug and dirt from your mattress, sofa, carpet and pillows.
Provide cleaning service and with reasonable price. STAY healthy and sleep well. Call or sms me to find out more or make an appointment for cleaning.
Hp:96570163.

jennylim270

Hello mummies,

sorry to hear that some are being cheated for useless products out there.
we are paying high prices for products that barely do the job we need. i have owned my lura for under a year and sorry to say i wasn't impressed. they claimed i wasn't using it correctly but the true fact is it does not have enough suction to deeply remove allergens from mattress.
i was very happy with a rainbow presentation but i wasn't so tempted to buy as i have chosen wrongly before and they offered to trade in my old machine and gave me a price higher than what my friend had payed without a trade in.

3 months ago my friend recommended Ritello so I took the appointment.
it was the best choice my husband and I have made. i LOVED the machine and presentation but as for my husband he was so impressed there was no hard sales or forcing at all and that's when he decided to buy.
For the best I have seen i thought it would be of highest price then shocked to find out it is also the best in price and no hidden or running cost.
I had to share my experience as i wouldn't like you all to be wasting your money and being unsatisfied like i was

yeewei

hi mummies I bought lura product on 30/7/2015
now plan to let go still brand new as my husband angry me bought it without noticed him.
who got interested kindly pm me thank u will be cheaper than market price

tassiaang

Ritello is working fantastically for me so far. I just bought it. I also saw a lot of good reviews. Better search other forum chats here too. I saw a lot and most of them are also happy with Ritello. :)

gabbyleong

I am a happy Ritello customer too! To everyone who wants to remove dust mites, Ritello has a great suction power. Better try their demos to see how wonderful their product is.

Ritello is working fantastically for me so far. I just bought it. I also saw a lot of good reviews. Better search other forum chats here too. I saw a lot and most of them are also happy with Ritello. :)