Repairing screws out of GRP inner

JaneBower

We have a few screws that have came out. The first are the 4 holding in the table holders in the wardrobe I think seller musn't haven't put table back properly I picked it up should have checked and it's pulled screws out of GRP so I need to fix that.

There is also one that has came out of a blind. Now since it's internal GRP you can't just put screw in as no wood to hold the screw.

I am just wondering should I put some sealant in the wholes of some sort. Then add some no nails to back of fixing insert screws and push against no nails to bond it to a large part of the wall itself?

Any other suggestions? My only worry about idea above is if the no nails holds and table pulls too hard and damages more of the inner GRP.

Any ideas?

Replace the original screws with slightly longer ones. Make sure they are appropriate for the material (GRP) and the weight they need to support.

MissEverly

What worked for me was using a combination of sealant and adhesive. Firstly, I applied some sealant in the holes to create a better grip for the screws. Then, I used no nails adhesive on the back of the fixing and carefully inserted the screws into the holes, pressing them against the adhesive. You can buy the best quality hardware here for this project. Good luck!