Resorts

M

^Mami_Jazz^

For budget one, Changi V ex Meridien is Q relaxing
Got roof top swimming pool & jacuzzi but not personal one lah

Can see stars & planes abv u ....cheap & good

huiling

i only get aloha resorts lor.quite spacious.abou 4bedroom.they got up to 8rooms.depend which u taking.during weekday will b cheaper.bt if book by civil servant will b more cheaper to public lor......

CynCyn

I'm looking for one with a private rooftop Jacuzzi or bathtub would be nice too . Did some research found 1 in Sentosa's resort . Wonder if there's any more private rooftop Jacuzzi type .

mummy

The new Siloso Beach Resort in Sentosa. I heard is quite nice. But I have never stayed there.

Welcome to Siloso Beach Resort
stayed for 2 nites there last week.
pretty ok and decent for weekday rate $190+++ for room + b'fast.
it's got a lovely long curvy pool with a built-in jacuzzi in the mid side of the pool.
there are 2 slides within the pool for kids & adults :embarrassed: can fit to slide down too :001_302:
the hotel has garden roof suites with attached jascuzzi but cost $500 p/stay.:nah:honestly, with that kind of price... i rather stay at rasa sentosa more value for $, b'cos of more food choice selection & amenties. :wink:

angtan

stayed for 2 nites there last week.
pretty ok and decent for weekday rate $190+++ for room + b'fast.
it's got a lovely long curvy pool with a built-in jacuzzi in the mid side of the pool.
there are 2 slides within the pool for kids & adults :embarrassed: can fit to slide down too :001_302:
the hotel has garden roof suites with attached jascuzzi but cost $500 p/stay.:nah:honestly, with that kind of price... i rather stay at rasa sentosa more value for $, b'cos of more food choice selection & amenties. :wink:
Siloso is pretty new, worth staying. Rasa too crowded. Beaufort will be better, you can go Spa Botanica if you like.

mummy

Siloso is pretty new, worth staying. Rasa too crowded. Beaufort will be better, you can go Spa Botanica if you like.
oh yes... Rasa was full house last week, but if it rains there are things one could still do within the hotel - gym, games rm, bar, etc...
ahh... :) The Sentosa formerly known as Beaufort indeed would be great too but... not cheap :frown:.

ryanmom

Hi,
You can try Yacht club in Changi (RSYCC) they have jacuzzi in their bathroom. Ask for honeymoon suite. I'm not sure if public can book you can ask if you've frens or relatives are members.