restaurant children high chair

lisa_ng

any mummies or daddies know where to buy those wooden high chair or rubbermaid high chair for children used in restaurants?
TIA :)

Mrs Xie

Hi Lisa, can your dd sit up straight already? Feels like having one high chair for my dd too but think she still can't really sit up enough without support. Yeah, I saw the chairs at Ikea too, but not so confirm if they're exactly the same like what you posted above :001_302:

lisa_ng

Hi Lisa, can your dd sit up straight already? Feels like having one high chair for my dd too but think she still can't really sit up enough without support. Yeah, I saw the chairs at Ikea too, but not so confirm if they're exactly the same like what you posted above :001_302:
hi mrs xie, my nikki now already 7mths can sit up on her own. i went to ikea the wooden one they have has got no safety belt with high back support think more for older kids as infant around nikki age tends to lean back quite hard might knock their head if the high chair has high back support until head level. thats one of the reason im considering one like the pic below.
in fact i saw auction sm1 selling the rubbermaid those brown & beige plastic type kfc using them quite tempted to buy as it's quite cheap but lazy to go tanglin mall to pick up. :)

Last edited:

lisa_ng

HiHi

You can also consider Ikea's plastic highchair for infants wic they are using at their own restaurants.:Dancing_wub:
oh ya was thinking to get this last weekend but out of stock at the alexandra outlet.
prefer wooden ones if still can't find will take this ikea one instead.

priscilla

Those rubbermaid ones, you can find in one of the store that caterer to those hotels, restaurant needs supplier in one of the lane along Chinatown. I could not remember the road name now as I used to go to them to get all the baking ware and kitchen ware.

jennii

i got the ikea highchair. light but steady.

if u worry about ur bb cant sit without support. can get those inflatable back support in ikea. cost abt 9bucks.

i bought and quite useful esp when my gal doesn sit steady yet. still swirl in 360 degree sometimes. :wong16::tlaugh:

huihui

Those rubbermaid ones, you can find in one of the store that caterer to those hotels, restaurant needs supplier in one of the lane along Chinatown. I could not remember the road name now as I used to go to them to get all the baking ware and kitchen ware.
Sia Huat Pte Ltd? Lau Choy seng?

fairymama

Hmm... today my son 11 mths almost climb out of the high chair (ikea) even thou we had he secure with the clip. IMO, for long term get those high chair with 5 pointer clip is more secure then those like Ikea.

priscilla

My boy used to used those who five point clips. Think the brand has a Jane in it, it is like almost 3.5 years ago when we bought it so I cannot remember much. Can be found in Kiddy Palace and Robinson. It can also be convert when the child is bigger into toddler table and chair.

lisa_ng

My boy used to used those who five point clips. Think the brand has a Jane in it, it is like almost 3.5 years ago when we bought it so I cannot remember much. Can be found in Kiddy Palace and Robinson. It can also be convert when the child is bigger into toddler table and chair.
five points clips. does it means with securing the shoulder also? :)

xiuyun

any mummies or daddies know where to buy those wooden high chair or rubbermaid high chair for children used in restaurants?
TIA :)
Hi - I just bought a rubbermaid chair (old model- brown and beige) from a restaurant in Tanglin mall due to one of their restaurant branch closing down. You can call Mr Wong at 91070537. It was for $50. I brought it home and cleaned it with cif and it is as good as new!

But if you would like a new one. The rubbermaid distributor in Singapore is Boon Teck Trading Co. Tel: 67435588. They only carry the new models. Pictures can be found at Rubbermaid Commercial Products product code is 7814 (chair) and 7815 (tray). Price is about SGD 157 (chair) and SGD 52 (tray).

Since I have 2 young children, I also own the Jane Activa high chair. It has really served its purpose well ( i have already used it for a year) and is realtively safer with its five point harness. I bought it at Robinsons for SGD 199 (before less 20%). Advice is to buy it at sales as the 20% storewide promotions usually held during public hols is really good discount!

Hope the above helps! Just so happened that I was also looking for the rubbermaid chair last weekend!

lisa_ng

Hi - I just bought a rubbermaid chair (old model- brown and beige) from a restaurant in Tanglin mall due to one of their restaurant branch closing down. You can call Mr Wong at 91070537. It was for $50. I brought it home and cleaned it with cif and it is as good as new!

But if you would like a new one. The rubbermaid distributor in Singapore is Boon Teck Trading Co. Tel: 67435588. They only carry the new models. Pictures can be found at Rubbermaid Commercial Products product code is 7814 (chair) and 7815 (tray). Price is about SGD 157 (chair) and SGD 52 (tray).

Since I have 2 young children, I also own the Jane Activa high chair. It has really served its purpose well ( i have already used it for a year) and is realtively safer with its five point harness. I bought it at Robinsons for SGD 199 (before less 20%). Advice is to buy it at sales as the 20% storewide promotions usually held during public hols is really good discount!

Hope the above helps! Just so happened that I was also looking for the rubbermaid chair last weekend!
hi, was wondering how's the condition of the rubbermaid chair. i saw mr wong selling in auctions but sms him haven't reply & me too lazy to go tanglin mall unless the condition is ok.:D

actually had ask my sil to chk the price for the wooden one as bil & sil moving bk from US this dec wanted to tobang their container.

lisa_ng

think should be this one. but they quote me the wooden type quite ex. ard $200. think will prefer to ask my sil to get from US coz so much cheaper or the rubbermaid one mr wong is offering. :D

Sia Huat Pte Ltd (Retail Sales)
No. 7, 9 & 11 Temple Street
Singapore 058559
Tel: (65) 6223 1732
Fax: (65) 6224 2896

Operating hours:
Mon - Fri : 8.30am to 6.30pm
Sat : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Closed on Sunday and public holidays

xiuyun

The one that he sold to me is quite good condition but I was not given a choice of which chair to take.

lisa_ng

The one that he sold to me is quite good condition but I was not given a choice of which chair to take.
oh ok thanks for ur info. will wait for my sil to reply me. if she cant get the wooden one for me will contact mr wong. hope will still have stocks by then. :)