Retrenched: Temp Admin, Marketing, Graphics or Customer Service Job Wanted

Jenn7766

Hi all,

I am now 20 weeks pregnant and retrenched without any maternity or retrenchment benefits. Ever since my management knew that I was pregnant, they have been trying all sorts of emotional torture to get me to resign. Finally they gave up and retrenched me from my marketing job. I am proficient in copywriting, drafting of articles & letters, graphics & web design, sales co-ordination tasks like shipping, logistics, customer service, quotations, liaising with external vendors and administrative functions like typing, filing, data entry and sorting correspondences. I am well versed in Microsoft Excel, Words, Outlook, Photoshop and basic HTML.

I am desperate to earn some money for delivery and the baby so I am calling out for kind souls who are willing to hire preggies for a short period of time.

Please help.

Regards,
Jennifer
jenn7766@hotmail.com

coco^v^

Hi, sorry to hear your plight. Do you know that you can lodge a complain to the MOM? Try to get them to help you fight for at least some compensation. All the best.

banner82

Hi all,

I am now 20 weeks pregnant and retrenched without any maternity or retrenchment benefits. Ever since my management knew that I was pregnant, they have been trying all sorts of emotional torture to get me to resign. Finally they gave up and retrenched me from my marketing job. I am proficient in copywriting, drafting of articles & letters, graphics & web design, sales co-ordination tasks like shipping, logistics, customer service, quotations, liaising with external vendors and administrative functions like typing, filing, data entry and sorting correspondences. I am well versed in Microsoft Excel, Words, Outlook, Photoshop and basic HTML.

I am desperate to earn some money for delivery and the baby so I am calling out for kind souls who are willing to hire preggies for a short period of time.

Please help.

Regards,
Jennifer
jenn7766@hotmail.com
dear jenn, that's discrimination. You should file a compliant to MOM. See the attached articles a few years back. Pregnant and facing discrimination? Get help

Jenn7766

Yes I have called up MOM but their reply is that the employer is required to pay maternity benefits within 3 months from the confinement date. But this is clearly a case of pregnancy discrimination because I am the only one retrenched. My company is not willing to pay the 1st 8 weeks maternity leave for me to deliver and rest for confinement. I told my boss that I am willing to take pay cut or forced leave to maintain this job but his reply was, "Too bad. We do not require you now." I just feel that there is no job security for pregnant women here and I am the third case among my pregnant friends who got either dismissed or retrenched and no statutory body can offer their help for us even though we are encouraged to give birth. I tried applying for part time jobs but once they knew that you are pregnant they never responded back.

redjn

R u a union member, if u r, u can seek help fm them, they sure go all the way to fight this for u. Meantime, while u still looking for a job, u try doing data entry at home for some earning see below website :

Join

Work From Home, Part Time Online Jobs, Paid Surveys | SingaporePaidSurveys.com

data entry work from home jobs in Singapore | careerjet.sg

Data Entry Jobs, Careers | Indeed.com.sg

www.panel.sg

Btw, u can also try there are some website where they pay u when u read the mails, see below

www.e-mailpaysu.com/

www.[B]email[/B]cashpro.com/

Get Paid to Read Email at CashMoneyEmail.com!

E-mail Pays U: Get Paid to Read Email and for Visiting Websites

I sincerely hope this can help u thro' for time being till u find a job.
http://www.valuedopinions.sg/index.php?id=16&ref=BNetSGtexten&utm_source=Beyonet%28Shanghai%20Liyu%20Information%20Technology%20Ltd%29&utm_medium=Affiliate%20Network&utm_campaign=Beyonet_Generic&partner=1