Review on slimming centres in Singapore like Marie France, LWM etc

If you want to know if Marie France or any other slimming centres works

You may want to read the reviews at www.dietcomment.com

thanks for the slimming facts links above.

thumbs*up

anyway. if looking for detox tea + (slimming shaping toning) , try bonjour bonsoir... or... if u want to have free samples, msg to CYNNDERLAND fb-page..

or click this free samples of bonjour Bonsoir slimming for all public https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=291026907697761&set=pb.260750674058718.-2207520000.1365993580&type=3&theater

free samples of bonjour bonsoir slimming for DISTRIBUTORS OR WHOLESALE
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=290826584384460&set=a.284560271677758.1073741829.260750674058718&type=1&theater

melLing

[h=5]AVOID SLIMMING 101

I had a very bad experience at slimming 101. Initially I had only wanted to buy some Ren Xin Tang products from StreetDeal. When I went to the shop, the consultants insisted to do a Body Fat analysis for me before I could collect my products. After that, they hard sell me slimming packages (26 yrs old, 158cm, weighting 46kg). By right I did not need any slimming treatments, but they just knew the right words to say to make me believe that my muscles were sagging, and that some toning and weight lost will be good. Naively i signed a “buy one get one free” slimming treatment (at $360). To me, it was considered as 2 treatments. ONLY after signing the package than did the consultant released to me the Ren Xin Tang products I bought with voucher.
After going for the 1st treatment, I felt that there wasn’t any difference for me, and I requested for my final session to be changed to Ren Xin Tang products instead. BUT the manager (Zhang Le) refused to let me change to product, saying that as it was a “buy one get one free”, my second treatment is zero value now and can’t exchange for product. She only allowed me to change to another treatment of similar value ($360). To me, it just don't make sense because I was willing to negotiate for products worth half the initial cost ($180). Based on monetary value comparison, this should be to their advantage! Further, they said that Ren Xing Tang and Slimming 101 are related, but not the same companies, and therefore can’t give me Ren Xin Tang product since Slimming 101 is the company liable. This is a deception! As a customer who was introduced to Slimming 101 package only because I had wanted to collect Ren Xing Tang product, it is common sense that one will link these 2 companies together and believe that products are shared within the 2 companies.

They are extremely inflexible. Tell me, how can i support Ren Xin Tang when Slimming 101 leaves such a bad impression on me? Zhang Le even told me that the company won’t mind losing me as a long time customer of Ren Xin Tang.

Only when they hard sell to customers than they will be extremely nice, but when they got your money your preferences no longer matter to them![/h]

vincyong

Strangely, I had a good experience at Slimming 101. The staffs were very friendly, especially the manager Lynn. Though she was the manager, she seemed nice to all her customers. The whole session was relaxing and soothing. I had a great time especially the moment when I stepped on the weighing machine when I'm back home. MY WEIGHT DROPPED! I signed a package and can't wait to surprise my boyfriend who is returning to Singapore from his studies in December. Wish me luck that he will propose!

wendy79

I had been to Mary Chia, and a couple of small names at the neighbourhood. Did not sign any package with them as i found them too hardsell. Eventually I signed up with Jean Yip and was with them for a few years. Honestly, i did lose weight but everytime after the session, i felt terribly hungry, and being a working mother, i can't commit to frequent sessions like once to twice weekly. so in the end my weight rebound and i put on more than i started signing with them. The service not consider as fantastic but the therapist who was doing my treatment was ok, she did not hard sell. But eventually, sales is also their main source of income. so not to mention the amount of $$ i spent over these years.
This went on for like 4 years, weight was like yo-yo. Until this year, i went through this slimming programmes which allow me to loss 12kg to date.
Not only did i maintain my weight, i lose more body fats than water and muscles. i dun feel tired and lethargic, ate more than when i was on slimming centre treatments. No more kneecap pain and less body aches.
My skin complexion improved so much that i need not go facial once a month. i now go every 3 months.
I am not saying that slimming centres are no good, its just that, we can attain the same or maybe much better and sustainable results with a lesser amount of money.
Just speaking from experience. Anyone who wish to find out more from me regarding my experience at Jean Yip or my current program, u can msg me

Strangely, I had a good experience at Slimming 101. The staffs were very friendly, especially the manager Lynn. Though she was the manager, she seemed nice to all her customers. The whole session was relaxing and soothing. I had a great time especially the moment when I stepped on the weighing machine when I'm back home. MY WEIGHT DROPPED! I signed a package and can't wait to surprise my boyfriend who is returning to Singapore from his studies in December. Wish me luck that he will propose!

arne67

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: