Reviews for Maclaren Quest Sport 2008?

esthergal

Hi mummies,

Thinking of getting the above stroller for my 5mth baby. Can pls provide me with some feedbacks? Notice that it is quite light weight. Will it topple? What about the width of the seat? is it suitable for a big size baby? Can it be used until 2-3 yrs old? Is it easy to fold and maneuver?

Hahaaa i got so many questions...

Thanks!

wawazla

hi esthergal..

i have just bought the quest sport for my 6 mths baby girl last month. It was a good buy. I was using the capella stroller before this but i found it tooo bulky and heavy and my legs tend to kick the tyre whenever i push the stroller. all this does not happen with the maclaren. its light weight, i can fold it easily. It would not topple over as ur baby's weight will overcome it. Just be careful not to hang too many things on the handle though. at times when u carry ur baby out of the stroller, it will topple over if too many things hanging.. Spring maternity is having sale when i bought it. $268 if im not mistaken. same price as the one at kaki bukit. Mothercare is selling at $398..

so its a worth buy.. hope this helps..

k-mom

i also just bought this stroller after extensive research.

it's very easy to manouver and fold, and is lighter than the quinny zapp, which i was using earlier. don't place anything on the handles if you don't want the stroller to topple over. not sure how big your baby is but the seat looks quite alright and can accommodate taller babies.

i just bought it from kiddy palace for $268. it's selling at $398 elsewhere.