Reviews for NTUC brand Diapers

lilcactus

I have used NTUC brand for my girl but I dont like it cos i realise the elasticity at the thighs there is not strong enough and my girl's poo poo will leak out. I have used Pet Pet on her when she was much younger and it was ok, but cutting is quite small..

ahpei

i have been buying NTUC diapers for my boy since 1 month old... it may not be good for long hours, but i only use this during day time, not night time... for me, its okay & cheap....

mag_huiling

Thats my intention. Using the NTUC brand diapers in the day and Drypers at night. Cause my girl have been "wasting" diapers. Poo right after a change. Can do this up to 3 times a day. And happen to saw NTUC brand diapers having offer of $19.15 for 2 packs, equivilent to the price of 1 pack of Drypers!

Does it leaks as mentioned by lilcactus?

Vasanthi

How much can diaper adsorpt? Thought Mommy poko can adsorp better so use it in the nite, please advise.

mag_huiling

It depends on individual babies. Some babies, like my girl, poo/urine abit using fitti, huggies, mamy poko, will cry for a change. but using drypers and pampers, she's okay.

For me, regardless of how absorbent a diapers is, i'll change once every 3 hrs. unless before the 3hrs already very "heavy" or she poo-ed.

raeka

Use ntuc brand when my boy was 1 yr old onwards. Only for day use night will be mamy poke.
Now he's 2 only use for afternoon nap.
Cheap n save Money!

PinkDiamonds

I'm also using NTUC diapers for daytime for all 3 kids. At night I use Huggies Dry Comfort for #1 and Huggies Ultra for the twins.

redjn

NTUC brand can use during the day but not night.

PetPet is good but if kid have heavy flow then not suitable for night.

I would recommand u to use MamyPoko for night or option u can try Huggies but I own prefer is still mamypoko :)

lowmel

I have been using NTUC Diapers for more than a year for my son. Its cheap and good for day use. For night use, I will use a more expensive brand eg. drypers, Fitti or Huggies