Ridwind

amy

Dear Mummy

I have a question for Mummy who have give Rid wind Baby Dropto their baby/ Infant.
How does baby react when they take Ridwind baby drop?
Have mummy notice that ridwind is oily when mixed together with Formula Milk?
At first my baby was feeling better when started on rid wind, when after a few days, i have notice that the condition is not as before.
Has Mummy notice any of this when feeding your baby?

apollo

Dear Mummy

I have a question for Mummy who have give Rid wind to their baby/ Infant.
How does baby react when they take Ridwind?
Have mummy notice that ridwind is oily when mixed together with Formula Milk?
At first my baby was feeling better when started on rid wind, when after a few days, i have notice that rid wind baby drops is oily?
Has Mummy notice any of this when feeding your baby?
i dont know if ridwind is oily cos i dont mix it in FM, i feed it directly to ds when he was young. cos pd dont recommend adding medi into FM. =)

Reactions: amy

amy

i dont know if ridwind is oily cos i dont mix it in FM, i feed it directly to dear son when he was young. cos pediatrician dont recommend adding medi into FM. =)
I have got it from a baby Doctor, instruction say ' can add to milk or drip directly into mouth.

apollo

I have got it from a baby Doctor, instruction say ' can add to milk or drip directly into mouth.
yup can add into milk, as long as ur baby finish his milk all the time, if not the effect will not be tt good/fast cos didnt manage to finish the dosage. my pd dont reco cos he is afraid bb cant finish the milk. haha.. i think the oily part, shd be okay.. some medi tend to be oily. just tt u might have a hard time washing the bottles =)

Reactions: amy

amy

yup can add into milk, as long as your baby finish his milk all the time, if not the effect will not be that good/fast cos didnt manage to finish the dosage. my pediatrician dont reco cos he is afraid baby cant finish the milk. haha.. i think the oily part, should be okay.. some medi tend to be oily. just that you might have a hard time washing the bottles =)
When given for the first few days he complete his milk but after that he starts to be the same as before? He tend to vomit formula milk like sticky starch.

fionliu

When given for the first few days he complete his milk but after that he starts to be the same as before? He tend to vomit formula milk like sticky starch.
Ridwind is better to feed separately so that they can get the better result, I feed my girl when she was 2 mths but with milk at first but eventually I tried feed her seperately I find it better, till nw my girl coming to 5 mth I still feed her ridwind. Jus the nos of time per day I cut down from 4 times to 2 times and they will actually still split milk but must make sure nt as much as before.

Ting

hmmm not sure abt ridwind, cos i hv infacol but shld be same effect.
no "oily" substance or anything.
i dun give pin on a daily n frequent basis. only when i see her tummy gets v bloated n she hv trouble passing air.