RidWind

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
Hello mothers...

i just got rid wind baby drops... is it efficient to clear the stomach wind?
does almost all mothers here got feed their babies??

i got another bottle which is orange color which is a more powerful one...

Frenchkitty

I was given Ridwind by my PD but I prefer Dentinox colic drops which can bt bought OTC at Watsons and Guardians. Dentinox worked wonders for my son.

apollo

how come u have 2 different types? which one was the one pd prescribed?? IMO, i feel that for such young babies, best is to get the medi from pd and get the right dosage. cos medi for infants is go by their weight and not age. so some babies might nd this dosage while the others might nd more/less. So dont follow the dosage stated on the box, follow the one ur pd prescribe.

And for ridwind, it takes abt a week to show abit of effect on ds. such medi is v mild and nd longer time to see the results. be patient. =)

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
how come u have 2 different types? which one was the one pd prescribed?? IMO, i feel that for such young babies, best is to get the medi from pd and get the right dosage. cos medi for infants is go by their weight and not age. so some babies might nd this dosage while the others might nd more/less. So dont follow the dosage stated on the box, follow the one ur pd prescribe.

And for ridwind, it takes abt a week to show abit of effect on ds. such medi is v mild and nd longer time to see the results. be patient. =)

Both I get from doc de.. Think the orange de is for colic ba...

apollo

what's the name for the orange one? cos ridwind is also for colic. maybe u wanna call up the pd and ask which u shd give ur baby since he gave u 2 types?

Hi,

May i know when do you give RidWind to your baby? My friend bought a bottle for me but i m not sure how many months old then you can give to your baby? Do we use RidWing as a prevention for colic?

apollo

Hi,

May i know when do you give RidWind to your baby? My friend bought a bottle for me but i m not sure how many months old then you can give to your baby? Do we use RidWing as a prevention for colic?
According to what the nurses told me, is to cure and prevent colic. but PLEASE do not self medicate ur baby, somemore is young babies. my hub's aunt also commented tt i shd give ds ridwind etc etc and my mil really bought a bottle for him. but we didnt give until we brought him to pd and let pd prescribe the dosage.

candy_ian

Like what Apollo says ridwind is for colic symptoms n not to prevent colic. Not all babies have colic n require any sort of medication. If your child is perfectly
Fine without any signs of colic I don't find a need to expose them to medication.

apollo

Like what Apollo says ridwind is for colic symptoms n not to prevent colic. Not all babies have colic n require any sort of medication. If your child is perfectly
Fine without any signs of colic I don't find a need to expose them to medication.
true.. if the baby is okay, doesnt nd any medi at all. ds used to be very colicky and the nurse told me aft he recover, still can continue to give him ridwind (but once a day is more than enough). But i dont find a nd to continue giving since his tummy was okay. haha!

Ting

hmmm i didnt give ridwind, doc prescribed infacol instead. that one is to aid in expeling air (thru burping or farting), usu just add one drop into her milk for her to consume. agree with candy ian, if the child is fine, no need to expose to medication, might make things worst.