rolex 1680

YoruVoly

Loving the rolex subs at the moment. This just came back from Rolex after a case kit install. I also swapped out the 93150 bracelet for the earlier 9315 (Michael Young OH'd) A very comfy watch. It was funny when I got the watch back from Rolex there was no pressure test comments so I rang and spoke to the watchmaker that did the work.. at first he was a little confused with the question, then he said 'at Rolex we will not return a watch until it passes the full indicated depth rating.. we would even change the case out if that is what was needed!!

olivi1980

It's no wonder that Rolex watches are very expensive today because these watches are popular all over the world. Many men dream of buying just a Rolex watch to emphasize their status in society. But I think paying a lot of money for a watch makes no sense because you can buy a quality replica. I bought a watch here UK Replica, and have absolutely no regrets about it. Even though I wear a replica Rolex watch, it is impossible to distinguish it from the original, as every detail is the same as the original.