Rotavirus vaccine

Ting

hmmmm, ok if tts what u think, i wont hv any comments.
but what if your child got the disease bcos u didnt give them the vaccination n they suffer/die from it???? is it not a gamble too?

jasobias

hmmmm, ok if tts what you think, i wont have any comments.
but what if your child got the disease bcos you didnt give them the vaccination n they suffer/die from it???? is it not a gamble too?
ya agree.Better to give all jabs!!!
I gave my sons the pneumococcal ones once they became available(tht was like i think 4 yrs over ago),they have taken all shots Hep a Chicken pox,rotavirus..whtever thts available.N Flu shots since they were 6 month old babies,n die die every yr after tht.I wldnt wanna gamble my kids health esp since its within my control.My baby girl will be going for everything also.

capricon

hmmmm, ok if tts what you think, i wont have any comments.
but what if your child got the disease bcos you didnt give them the vaccination n they suffer/die from it???? is it not a gamble too?

It is not a gamble to me if my children got the disease, cos I know how to take care of them when they are sick and it's within my control. There are so many factors in contracting a disease, why must it be due to a person not vaccinated? Even a poor diet can cause a person to contract a disease cos his body is not well nourished and has weak immune system. Lack of sleep also weakens immune system, as the body is not functioning at its optimum level.

The thing about the vaccine industry is that they emphasize so much on the negatives of the diseases, and it scares the parents. Have you ever thought of why only certain group of people died from H1N1? Those who died of it has illness before they contracted H1N1. Those who died of it were reported to have diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases etc. These chronic conditions have already stressed and weakened their immune system, and if a new and mutated virus were to infect them, the immune system becomes overwhelmed. When our body/immune system becomes overwhelmed, either it becomes sicker and has more serious complications, or it just shuts down cos it can't cope anymore (death).

Vaccine may appear to protect the body from viruses, but it's only 50%- 50%. For me, I can only pray that my kids are ok and suffer from no extreme side effects ( it's not within my control). Once vaccine goes into my kids' bodies, there is nothing I can do to prevent extreme side effects from happening. It's all up to my kids' immune system to fight the virus and their ability to be able to detox the mercury in the vaccine.

Today I just got to know a mother at a clinic, who has a autistic child who is 8 year old. I ask her when did she know about her son's autism, she said at 3 yrs old. She told me kids should not be getting so many vaccinations, esp MMR which cause autism. She only did research after her son was diagnosed autistic. She mentioned she was stressed as her son was not easy to take care, as he does not follow instructions and is in the world of his own.

The problem is babies are getting too many vaccinations at close intervals, which is disrupting the development of their immune system. The mercury in the vaccine is another problem, with 10 doses of vaccine in the 1st 6 months of baby's life (11 doses wef 1 nov 09), the mercury level in the baby's blood stream will be high and the body need to have the ability to detoxify it fast before it gets intoxicated with mercury. Mercury toxicity causes brain damage, neurological disorders etc. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Heavy Metal Toxicity[/FONT]

In my time, I was only vaccinated with BCG and diphtheria. I only had 2 doses in the first 6 mths of my life. You can see the dosage has increased to 5.5 times compared to 33 years ago, and it also marks the increase in autistic kids as well.

"Exposure to methyl mercury is worse for young children than for adults, because more of it passes into children’s brains where it interferes with normal development." Extracted from the link.

There are many ways to boost our children's immune system: a healthy diet, sufficient sleep, traditional chinese medicine, Sambucus etc. I feed my children sambucus when they have fever, and it helps the immune system to fight the virus. I also take it when I have flu, as it helps to speed up recovery.
Nature's Way Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup -- 8 fl oz - Vitacost

I believe in natural healing remedies as it works, and traditional chinese medicine is one of them. I was very sick before, and went through all kinds of western medications which did not help me to recover but worsen my health. I have been on traditional chinese medicine for 5 to 6 yrs and it helps to strengthen my health, which is why my kids always go to chinese sinseh when they are sick. I have been through the worst in my health and seen too many autistic kids during my time working for my therapist.

This article speaks about
Principles of Vaccination. It is very educational, interested parties can read this link Vaccination Principles - Basis and History of Vaccination

Last edited:

Ting

but how can u ensure your kids wont hv any disease at all?
u cant 100% sure right?
some r hereditary no?

apollo

i think it's up to individual to decide whether to let their own baby to take up any vaccines..

i prefer to let ds take up all the vaccines. capricon mummy, like what u said, not all babies will get those disease, this goes the same to the side effects of those vaccines, NOT all babies will get the side effects..

you might ask me, what if a baby suay suay kanna the strong side effect? but i'm also thinking, what if a baby who has not been vaccined suay suay got those disease?? many things cannot be prevent.

that's my personal point of view =)

capricon

but how can you ensure your kids wont have any disease at all?
you cant 100% sure right?
some are hereditary no?

I didn't mention that my kids won't get diseases. Diseases help to strengthen the immune system naturally without toxins like vaccine does, it's more of how you manage the disease itself. A strong immune system can fight a virus or bacteria better than a weakened immune system. In fact, I hope that my kids get measles so that they do not have to be vaccinated with measles vaccine. People may think I am crazy, but there is nothing to be afraid of when I know how to manage the disease. I had measles when I was five, all I can remember is that I feel uncomfortable. Our parents and grandparents' generation were not vaccinated with measles, and they are healthier as compared to the younger generation.

Through my internet research and reading of natural healing books, the diseases for which vaccines has been created for, are not inherited except for hepatitis B if the mother is a carrier. Pls do read into your child's health booklet, and search on the cause of the diseases for which the vaccines are listed in the booklet.

I would like to share on Pearly's postings (12-09-2008, 01:07 AM & 10-10-2008, 03:00 PM ) on how her 11yr old daughter suffered from severe migraines after MMR vaccine ( which affected her studies), and managed to get well through a detox. Her daughter saw a naturopath in order to get detoxed and got well. Her daughter is lucky to have recovered as Pearly knows about natural healing, if not, she would have to live with the terrible side effects for life.

This is the thread: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f57/mmr-vaccinnation-2717/

What I am writing is to share about the other side of vaccines, as most people thinks vaccine is good. To each of it's own, like I said earlier, everyone has a choice to vaccinate or not. Do note side effects can affect anyone regardless of age. If a child doesn't suffer any side effects through the 1st 6 yrs, it doesn't mean he/she is safe from it for the next 10 to 20 years. Pearly's daughter is a very good example.

Last edited:

capricon

i think it's up to individual to decide whether to let their own baby to take up any vaccines..

i prefer to let dear son take up all the vaccines. capricon mummy, like what you said, not all babies will get those disease, this goes the same to the side effects of those vaccines, NOT all babies will get the side effects..

you might ask me, what if a baby suay suay kanna the strong side effect? but i'm also thinking, what if a baby who has not been vaccined suay suay got those disease?? many things cannot be prevent.

that's my personal point of view =)

Everyone has their own opinion about vaccination. Like what I have written in my previous posts, everyone has the choice to vaccinate their children or not. But aren't those children who are damaged by vaccines important? They may belong to the minority, but they are still important and damage can be avoided if their parents were more well informed about the side effects.

In this century, we have easy access to information in the internet. I feel as parents, we have to do our part in researching and weigh the pros and cons before vaccinating our children instead of believing blindly to the info that is presented to us. There are 2 sides to a coin, and we have to look at both sides instead of 1. In my previous posts, I have mentioned certain groups of people are more susceptible to the extreme side effects of vaccine. If parents educate themselves about vaccines, a lot of unnecessary damage can be minimized, by simply delaying or reducing the vaccinations.

Last edited: