SAFRA Tampines Nuture Stars

paradize

Hi,

I have enrolled my KID in SAFRA Tampines Nuture Stars wef Aug 2013.
I am facing the below problems.
- Teacher overdosed my kid with his flu medicine.
- Teacher writes back notes in his book in chinese which we cant understand.
- Teacher dun change his diapers when he poo/pee and he comes back home with heavy pampers most of the times.
- When my son is absent, teachers do not bother to call and ask what happen too despite its a few days.
- Excursion forms states that he school will not responsible if kid is injured or if anything happens in excursion. Which parent will sign such a form?
- Next month onwards increase $100+ extra monthly fees.
- Centre has a lot of retreat and holidays for teachers.
and more......

I am having a tough time with the management of SAFRA Tampines Nuture Stars.
We have tried our best to contact all the centres in Tampines and none has vacancy for him.

Can anyone help us here? We are looking for a centre in Tampines which has vacancy.
Nov 2010 is his birth month and year. Please help.
Once we get a FULL DAY centre , we will highlight about SAFRA Tampines Nuture Stars to MSF.

paradize

My kid is still enrolled in this CRAZY school and we are facing more and more problems. To add on:
- Teacher can forgot to feed baby breakfast.
- Teacher can be in handphone playing game or SMS as kids just sit and watch.
- Teacher misplace my baby's water bottle.
- Teacher will fotget to give my baby medicine despite a note is written or a form is filled up in the daily journal.
- Teacher putting another kids's school fees bill summary in my kids booklet.

Can anyone help us here? We are looking for a centre in Tampines which has vacancy.
Nov 2010 is his birth month and year. Please help.
Once we get a FULL DAY centre , we will highlight about SAFRA Tampines Nuture Stars to MSF.