sah jobs?

~m3m~

Re: Mummies who work from home..

i think property agent can be quite flexible....
hi, i've thought abt this too. although this is flexible but not feasible because you will always need to bring clients to view the flats or houses. unless you have someone to help you look after your children when you need to go out or you work at home as a telemarketer then yes.

vandia82

i agree. Afterall, actual work is a lot different from the books. Studying will only provide you overall picture and concept, that'll make you understand more on what you are doing at work.
I do agree actual work is a lot diff from the books, but me dont really have accounting expirences. :/ So was thinking if getting a cert will help not. (me only used to help my mum with her accounting when i'm in sec sch.)

mcqueen

I do agree actual work is a lot diff from the books, but me dont really have accounting expirences. :/ So was thinking if getting a cert will help not. (me only used to help my mum with her accounting when i'm in sec sch.)
Yes, definately will help if u hv cert but sorry to say tat...not easy to get freelance accounts job if dun hv experience as i said. Anyway, also must see what type of company a/cs & how big the a/cs u talking abt. U can try ur luck lah.;)

CynCyn

does doing part time accounting need certs in accounting to do? I only study basic accounting when i'm taking my marketing diploma. :/ Wonder can i also do some part time accounting?

If yes where to get such lobang? Or where can i get a accounting cert in the shortest time, in order to do part time?
Accounts not neccesarily needs cert . I do not have any background in accounts but slowly train on the job .

CynCyn

Me 2 sec sch learn accounts but nw in wrking society i realise that what u learn doesn't reflect on ur actual thing .
I do not have experience or cert on accounts but nw im wrking as an accounts officer .

mmy_lizz

wei wei!! listen listen!! who says abt MLM??think i can recommend u a co. tt do simple mlm. no need to die2 do biz find sale. cos e product u also can use. it all like necessities stuffs.. u know like hand soap, make up, and got kids stuffs too..so actually its not u r making ppl buy, u r juz recommendin. n if u buy products, u get rebates.. in cold hard cash. u know like ntuc or any supermarket u buy products u get points n can change for another stuffs. but tis co. give u say 30 bucks aft spending 100 bucks. n tt 100 bucks u mite be buyin all yr household items.. pm me if interested.. hehe.. im on it too..

mk1777z

Hi,
I'm a FTWM, with hopes of being a SAHM\WAHM. But lots of scam in
the internet world on home based business/job etc, thus I thought might as well start it
myself. By joining the contest (prizemoney 30K) , will have the capital :) .
Detail at this website http://www.startup.org.sg

I hope to gather all interested FTWM\SAHM\WAHM and make it works!
For those interested, please email me at mk1777z@yahoo.com. I would prefer those stay
in the west so that we can meet easily.
In your email, please include ur experience, skillset,what u strong at etc...( eg marketing, business backgroud)
and we see how we can fit in. It would be best we have team members with different skillset,talent and work together
to achieve best result.

Please gone/read thru the weblink I provided so that u know the expectation.

ct77

hi Queen_Ranielle....u mentioned that u took LCCI complete book-keeping lvl 1 and 2 frm bmc for 3 mth...what are the requirements or qualifications?and how much is the fee?are there any exams, and were u given just the certificate after u completed ur course?

ct77

hi vandia , i took LCCI complete book-keeping lvl 1 and 2 frm bmc . the course is about 3 mths.
hi Queen_Ranielle....u mentioned that u took LCCI complete book-keeping lvl 1 and 2 frm bmc for 3 mth...what are the requirements or qualifications?and how much is the fee?are there any exams, and were u given just the certificate after u completed ur course?

maMaSan

For all those who worked in accounts or admin before, can consider becoming a virtual assistant - working admin for others from home, projects via email. Just google or search for "virtual assistant".

EnFlor

Yeay!!!!!. I am now a mummy who works from home.
I know it sounds crazy but sometimes getting work-related stress helps to make one feels grounded...and economically useful.

Now my life, isn't just about my kids, spouse and housework only.

How to get a home-based job ? Be dilligent, search from internet job postings, send out resume/CV, do free job ad through internet job recruitment sites - and who knows someone genuinely in need for an assistant might just call u up.

vandia82

Hi,

Look in newspaper, think I have come acroos jobs like coordinator.. (Tuition). You just be middleman of tutor and parents/students looking for one.

Home based. :)

mummypau

im doin online business as selling bags n clothes .. n so far its not disturbing my family life ..

Umeko

Dear SAHM,

my frenz is looking for accounts assist to support for 3-months as her current gal is going for maternity leave, interested please PM me..

Mrs Results

hi, do you happen to know any good and reliable manicurist? cos thinking of opening a nail shop in marine parade area...so need good ppl to work....can call me at 90908776 if you come across ya? thks
Iam doing facial and nail services at home and base for call app..cos sometime am go out for freelance make up..

Currently i am working at one nail shop as part time. 3 time per week...but maybe this few month will stop...cos hubby ask me not to busy as i can help him with his business too...

meiteoh

Before the move to SG, I had an online business selling knitting-related stuff and I was also a part-time language instructor. That together with online writing assignments helped with providing me with a mini allowance of some sorts. :)

I'm hoping to get a part-time or freelance job more suited to my qualifications (mass comm/teaching/editing) in SG...*keeps fingers crossed*