SAHM in Punggol Area?

julee

Hi there,

Would like to know other mummies out there who stays around Punggol area. :)

Am a 1st time mum with a 3 months old baby girl.:Dancing_wub:

vonniesia

Im staying at punggol but not sahm! Awww babygirl i like! Im with a 7mths old babyboy! Which part of punggol you staying at?

julee

Heee...me staying at Punggol Central beside Horizon Primary School. Yourself?

I initially wanted to be a SAHM to spend time with my BB girl. But I figuree my hubby will need the extra financial help. So I decided to go back work for another 2 years and then quit once things are financially stable.

Plus my mum can help for the time being. A little sad because the time I can spend with her will be greatly reduced.

Oh well...btw how you manage work and BB? Do you BF or use formula?

vonniesia:764234 said:
Im staying at punggol but not sahm! Awww babygirl i like! Im with a 7mths old babyboy! Which part of punggol you staying at?

julee

No worries. I just like to get to know more mummies. :eek:

Hougang not too far away anyway.

Wow 2 children! How do you manage? My hubby and I would love to have more kids. But financially we are worried we can't manage. It'll be awesome if mummies can share tips and tricks.:D

soapsoap:764753 said:
Hougang can??? With a 18 month boy and 34 month gal

julee

Oh congrats!! How many months along are yo you?

Which part of Punggol Central? :)

Naangfaa:765050 said:
Im at Punggol Central too! But am only pregz and nt a mum yet..^_^

julee

Hi mummies, I just came across another thread that recommended a FB group for Sengkang / Punggol / Hougang mummies.

Thought I'll share with y'all. Hope we can get to know each other slowly and more about how mummies handle motherhood. Of course chit chat about anything under the sun!

Attachments

julee

ice0405:765056 said:
Hello! I'm a FTM with a 3 mth old baby girl too! Staying at punggol place.. :)
Hello! Wow! A december 2012 baby girl too? Heee...I recently moved to Punggol Central so not very familiar with the area. Haha...

How is your girl doing? My girl was REALLY COLICKY. Seriously no joke. She couldn't sleep well or drink her milk well. The first 1.5 months was insane. Until I brought her to a Chiropractor and her colic went away after a few treatment.

I wish I could be a FTM/SAHM too...am so gonna miss spending time playing with my girl when my ML is up. :(

ice0405

She was supposed to be a dec baby, but she decided to come out on the very last day of nov! Hehe

My girl has been pretty good to me, only when she starts crying for milk, it's SO LOUD that she's like tearing the entire house down! And she's got this habit of pooing right after bathing, and before she wears her diapers! So u can imagine the housework I have to do when she decides to squirt her poo out! Haha

Anyway, welcome to punggol! I've been staying here for 2 yrs, and moved into my own place last yr!

Btw my FTM = first time mum.. I also want to be SAHM leh.. But nowadays things are getting more expensive.. Simply can't afford to have only one breadwinner in the house.. Sigh..

julee

ice0405:765080 said:
She was supposed to be a dec baby, but she decided to come out on the very last day of nov! Hehe

My girl has been pretty good to me, only when she starts crying for milk, it's SO LOUD that she's like tearing the entire house down! And she's got this habit of pooing right after bathing, and before she wears her diapers! So u can imagine the housework I have to do when she decides to squirt her poo out! Haha

Anyway, welcome to punggol! I've been staying here for 2 yrs, and moved into my own place last yr!

Btw my FTM = first time mum.. I also want to be SAHM leh.. But nowadays things are getting more expensive.. Simply can't afford to have only one breadwinner in the house.. Sigh..
Oh ok ok sorry hahaa...tot FTM also means SAHM. When I became mummy all the lingo was pretty confusing when I was trying to look up info on breastfeeding and caring for babies. Heeee...

As I shared me too decided to go back to work since I figured it'll help with expenses. And before my girl goes to nursery I will quit or find part time. Making plans to do some home business maybe. So will take the 2 years to work on it before I quit my FT job.

My mum is quite old and having to handle a 2 year old will be very tiring for her. Now still managable so gonna use this 2 years to figure something out to earn extra income through other means. :p

Nileey Ko

Hi mummies, I'm living in Punggol too, at Oceanus. I'm a mom to a 10 weeks old boy, still on maternity leave but will be going back to work part time in may. Glad to have found this thread.

julee

Hi Nileey

Congrats on your bundle of joy! :)

Wow, it's so good you can go back to work on a part time basis. I'll have to part with my girl soon in 2 weeks time.:wong19:

Hi mummies, I'm living in Punggol too, at Oceanus. I'm a mom to a 10 weeks old boy, still on maternity leave but will be going back to work part time in may. Glad to have found this thread.

DianaTJT

Hi, I m pretty new to the forum n also to Being a SAHM!
Living at coralinus n shy mother to two boys aged 2 yrs old n 10 months old.
Prev working , so m Gg crazy at home. Figure that some adult interactions will be healthy for me n the kiddos!

Anyone keen for a chat or meet up ard the area? ;)

droofonroof

Hi, I m pretty new to the forum n also to Being a SAHM!
Living at coralinus n shy mother to two boys aged 2 yrs old n 10 months old.
Prev working , so m Gg crazy at home. Figure that some adult interactions will be healthy for me n the kiddos!

Anyone keen for a chat or meet up ard the area? ;)
Hello Diana!
My name's Diana too!
I have 3 kids. We are not too far apart, would you like to meet up for play-ground dates?

droofonroof

Hello Mommies!
New here and glad to have found this thread!
I have 3 kids, living near punggol too!
Hope to be in touch!:shyxxx: