SAHMs-Face any disapproval from people?

winxme

I don't really know why...it's like I still look like before, just that I gained 5 kg. But somehow I feel unattractive, & I keep thinking hubs gonna have an affair, that he will no longer care bout me & will just treat me as the mother of his child. I don't really know how to explain this part of it either. =(
i guess it is a matter of time u get used to being a SAHM.. It took me one and the half year to adjust to adapt. It is not easy to become a SAHM. First of all, we are so used to working environment, and usually when i got home, housework and laundry are done. Kids are well fed and dinners are always ready. The moment i took on the role of SAHM, i have to learn to cook, take care of my 3 kids, housework, homework and etc.... And the most difficult part is our self-esteem. My "self"... I had lost it. And during that stage, more or less we just felt so insecure, felt we are nothing but just a housewife, worthless. We are down and no one understand us.

Now that i look back, there is nothing wrong with me at all. It's a passing phrase that every newly SAHM will go thru, i guess. Just trust yourself, that u had made the right decision. And you are fortunate and happy..
Once you are happy, positive thinking and attitude, u will want to look good too... Take good care of yourself so that u can provide the kind of care and love to your kid and hubby...

haha...not really la! dd sometimes will sleep through from 6 to 8 hours at night, but quite uncertain still. i guess that's quite good already hor, haha. too bad im an nite owl so by the time i wanna sleep, might be just few hours before she wakes up to drink & play. *pengz*
she's definately a morning lark haha.

i also wonder sometimes whether she hungry not...like yesterday, whole afternoon & evenin she never sleep...end up she slept for ten hours straight without getting up!

i guess it is a matter of time u get used to being a SAHM.. It took me one and the half year to adjust to adapt. It is not easy to become a SAHM. First of all, we are so used to working environment, and usually when i got home, housework and laundry are done. Kids are well fed and dinners are always ready. The moment i took on the role of SAHM, i have to learn to cook, take care of my 3 kids, housework, homework and etc.... And the most difficult part is our self-esteem. My "self"... I had lost it. And during that stage, more or less we just felt so insecure, felt we are nothing but just a housewife, worthless. We are down and no one understand us.

Now that i look back, there is nothing wrong with me at all. It's a passing phrase that every newly SAHM will go thru, i guess. Just trust yourself, that u had made the right decision. And you are fortunate and happy..
Once you are happy, positive thinking and attitude, u will want to look good too... Take good care of yourself so that u can provide the kind of care and love to your kid and hubby...
Ya...I feel that worthlessness sometimes...hopefully I will adjust to it soon! I miss working so much....but looking after dd is so rewarding!

almond

Hahaha every baby different pattern . Mine DS sleep throughout the night never wake up for milk . Maybe 1 or 2 time have but less , i wonder he not hungry meh ? Now he is only 4 months+ .
rememder i mention my Ds got blocked nose.... during that period... OMG... got one time 12hrs, another time 14hrs, just play, cry, and sleep.
no milk.. both of us so worried... i mean... even for us adult... 12hrs not eat and drink already :err:. and Ds is only a baby....