SALE: Like NEW local set Medela Pump In Style Advanced backpack wif 8 months warranty

Twinsdad

Hi All,

My wife has decided to sell the Medela Pump In Style Advanced (PISA) backpack as she has stopped pumping after she went back to work. The set was bought at KK hospital on 26 Jan 2013, therefore there's 8 more months of local warranty left (until 26 Jan 2014) with the unfilled warranty card.

This set will come with plenty of accessories therefore making it like NEW as we bought spare tubings, spare valves and membranes, spare breastshields (4 pcs!) with connectors plus the ice pack & bag and two of the Medela bottles are unused! Basically whoever buys it can use the new in box/packaging spares!

I paid $768.40 for everything (pls see pic of receipt) and would like to sell everything for only $520. This is a very reasonable asking price as the pump was only used for 3 months (my wife went back to work after 3 months) and with the spares, it's basically like a NEW set with 8 months local warranty at a budget price (the pump itself already cost $639 without the spares).

Interested parties pls contact me at 9855 5775. Thanks.

Attachments

Twinsdad

Re: SALE: Like NEW local set Medela Pump In Style Advanced backpack wif 8 months warr

By the way, the original Medela box will also come together with the entire set.

Twinsdad

Re: SALE: Like NEW local set Medela Pump In Style Advanced backpack wif 8 months warr

Great weekend SALE! Asking for only $480 plus delivery to ur place! (East side only)

Twinsdad

Slightly nego for sincere buyers. If you have been to the recent motherhood fair, you should know the cost of a local set cost much more than my asking price even without all the spares/accessories. Use this pump with the spare tubing, breastshields, valves and new bottles and it's like purchasing a new set at a much discounted price!

Twinsdad

Still looking for sincere buyer

Twinsdad

Nego for sincere buyer :Dancing_wub:

katmum81

Everyday more than 1000 mummies and daddies visit our website to look for baby products! And this is growing at a rate of 20% every other month!

We want to invite you to put up your items for sale on our website,
Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com

No registration fees or transaction fees or comms at all!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to send us an enquiry.