Sale of balance flats (MCPS)

aIDa81

hello all!!
I receive the letter from HDB saying I got 4 chances of balloting for the sale of balance flats which 20,000 ppl applied for. 200 ppl applied for 5 flats in bt batok. Under the MCPS we are given 4 chances, how abt others scheme? I'm interested to know which scheme as the most chances????

:wong29:

norfen

hello all!!
I receive the letter from HDB saying I got 4 chances of balloting for the sale of balance flats which 20,000 ppl applied for. 200 ppl applied for 5 flats in bt batok. Under the MCPS we are given 4 chances, how about others scheme? I'm interested to know which scheme as the most chances????

:wong29:
Hi Aida81,

I also received the letter saying I have 4 chances of balloting. I applied under Woodlands. Its the first timer scheme. *sigh*
but that's what they ALWAYS say. I had to same reply for the past 2 BTOs that I've applied before. But always got a very big Q. no.
feddup alredy.... :nah:

aIDa81

Hello Norfen I see, for BTOs u can apply together with the sale of balance eh?
when u mention long q, what does that mean? long q during ballots or after we chose still ballot?sorry many question cos its my first time applying the resale market went up again.. haizzzz *** sighing too***

Queenbabe

Hello Norfen I see, for BTOs you can apply together with the sale of balance eh?
when you mention long q, what does that mean? long q during ballots or after we chose still ballot?sorry many question cos its my first time applying the resale market went up again.. haizzzz *** sighing too***
Think norfen is saying her balloting q number for BTO is very big number everytime, aida u can apply BTO and at the same time like those Half yearly sale until u get a flat. Some BTO balance units will go under Half yearly also.

aIDa81

Hi Momomummy.. no leh.. but i heard some ppl got their letter either saying they are shortlisted or unsuccessful.. how come no news still haizzzz ...

tinkerball

Anyone has got any reply from them??? so anxious already!!!
usually balloting results came out on fri after 2pm. since its a public holiday this fri i believe results will be out on thur after 2pm. to check for results go to hdb website. click on: 1)e sales, 2) your application. thew will either sms or email u the results but checking on the website is the fastest way. this has been an agonizing wait for me as well:embarrassed:

MomoMummy

ya i was wondering how cum some pple got appointment..

thx tinkerbell.. thats 2 more days woohooooo!.. hope n pray for miracle....
good luck to all..

post yr results once u guys know k?

tinkerball

ya i was wondering how cum some pple got appointment..

thx tinkerbell.. thats 2 more days woohooooo!.. hope n pray for miracle....
good luck to all..

post your results once you guys know k?
just take note if the balloting results is not out by today then u have to wait till this monday. im crossing my fingers till its all stiffed now.. will post the results as soon as i got it.

MomoMummy

its up tinkerbell and everybody!!!! but its soo slow.. still waiting to get in and enter my IC.. im so anxious.. !!!

prepared also to see sorry its unsuccessful..

hur hur hur...

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Mommies,

we too applied for the balance flats for bt panjang. no news yet, really anxious abt it...

Nick & Van

BaByGerL

Hi

If the application is successful, will HDB will sent us a letter or call us abt the appointment date and timing?

MomoMummy

didnt get either:we3sad: so sad that im closed to tears now.. : (

haizz me and hubby realli totally moodless.. planning to go out with ger but forget it!

what is yr number tinkerbell? mine is 625 for AMK.

have to call agent to buy resale house already.. :embarrassed: