Sauna solution belts

michelle

Hi, saw tis in the TV ads fr channel U and scv too..

Anyone try it? It will heat our target area and saw those model, after wearing it, they sweat.....

aby

Hmmm.. I have one.. It really makes the area sweat n sweat.. Share with u all, my hb used once.. And his waist pouch dropped k.. Heehee.. :001_302:

Now I din used for 4 months le as TTC ma.. :shyxxx:

If wanna get cheaper, can get ur Malaysian friends to buy for u all as were at Seremban during May time.. Same price, ours in Sing Dollar and there RM.. :Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

Hmmm.. I have one.. It really makes the area sweat n sweat.. Share with u all, my hb used once.. And his waist pouch dropped k.. Heehee.. :001_302:

Now I din used for 4 months le as TTC ma.. :shyxxx:

If wanna get cheaper, can get ur Malaysian friends to buy for u all as were at Seremban during May time.. Same price, ours in Sing Dollar and there RM.. :Dancing_wub:
U mean ur HB really drop his waist size? If it works i dun mind spending $$ to buy LOL:tlaugh::tlaugh:

michelle

The TV show after using one time for dun know how many min, will slim 1 inch...

Jus know that it will sweat and sweat.. I think could burn off the fats hor??

I think should be costing at $149 for the belt..
Correct me if i am wrong...

wanna to buy it too.. its cheaper than my 808 trimax belt...

trulyjava

I just bought one at 29.90 or 39.90 at Mustafa. It works well, but still working on it. But I believe ab crunches, sit ups and ab twist will be good to tone. Will get back soon, working the bulging one.

LoVeS

I just bought one at 29.90 or 39.90 at Mustafa. It works well, but still working on it. But I believe ab crunches, sit ups and ab twist will be good to tone. Will get back soon, working the bulging one.
same brand or another brand?

trulyjava

It stated as in :TV media" called Sauna wrap. as long it produce heat, good enough. The treatment is the same. So far ok, but believe me, need to avoid cold drinks and gassy drinks. Low sugar diet and no creamer. These sugary stuff is the one are the culprit. That is what I always advice my client, from my knowledge and experience. :)

jojo

I am selling at $140.
Bought but hardly used.
Still with box.
Good as gift since christmas is around the corner.

hnfarin

I saw the original sauna solution belt selling only $68 or so at chinatown, zhen zhu fang, should be peoples park complex ba, the one everytime TV advertise one. The shop is a small shop selling all kinds of massage equipment, next to a handphone shop, sorry i don't know the shop name but i know it's at level one. can go have a look.