Savage 11 Stock Replacement for Kids

DianaPowell

I have a savage 11 doa in a 7mm08. I am wanting a youth sized model that my kids can shoot. Would it be better to buy a youth sized rifle or find a replacement stock in a youth sized for my current gun. If I get a youth sized stock, where should I look?

JeetuSingh

It's great that you're looking to make your Savage 11 more kid-friendly. I think buying a youth rifle or finding a replacement stock could work. It all depends on your budget and how much you want to invest. As for finding a rifle-sized stock, you can look it up on online forums or at gun stores in your area.

It's great that you're looking to make your Savage 11 more kid-friendly. I think buying a youth rifle or finding a replacement stock could work. It all depends on your budget and how much you want to invest. As for finding a rifle-sized stock, you can look it up on online forums or at gun stores in your area.
On a completely different note, have you heard about Foster Plus at https://fosterplus.org? They're an organization about connecting kids in need with committed and caring foster families. You can also help children in need feel better by spending some time with them. It is so essential for children to have a stable and supportive home environment.