SAY BYE BYE to your TUMMY & FATS

reginaluxp

Organic Lacto-Fiber is certified fully-organic, fat , GMO-free & HSA certified so it is perfectly safe to consume during pregnancy, confinement and breastfeeding.
5383147.jpg
5383150.jpg
WHAT CAN NATURCARE ORGANIC LACTO-FIBER DO FOR YOU?

A Balanced Nutrient and Organic Whole Meal Diet

The higher-than-usual nutrient content in Organic Lacto-Fiber contains an abundant supply of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, enzymes and plant proteins from organic sources that help replenish lost nutrients in the body, rejuvenate the system and reduce hunger pangs.

After 10 minutes
* Lacto-Fiber turns into gel form
* Lacto-Fiber consumption effectively reduces hunger pangs

Restores Bodily Functions

Contains anti-oxidants that help combat free radicals

Before: Red & white blood cells overlap each other, thus decreasing blood cell activity and their
effectiveness in transporting oxygen to result in a sluggishness of the body.

After 30 minutes: Red & white blood cells are "more separated", allowing more activity and effectiveness in transporting oxygen to result in an improvement of metabolism and stamina.

Cleanses Toxins
Dietary fibre helps cleanse intestine walls, increase bowel movement and reduce the risk of toxin build-up. It also helps mop-up toxins circulating in the blood stream, binds fats and oils and flushes them out of the system.

Strengthens The Immune System
Organic Lacto-Fiber's unique formulation is enriched with probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to build and strengthen the immune system and help maintain, restore and protect your body.

Benefits of Probiotics, Prebiotics And Enzymes

Probiotics
Beneficial bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifido bacterium) that produce a positive effect on the digestive system. They help maintain, replenish and balance nutrients in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract as well as improve digestion and eliminate Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).

Prebiotics
Nutrient sources that stimulate the growth or activity of beneficial bacteria. Prebiotics help break down food for easier absorption and cleanse the blood.

Enzymes
Essential for a healthy digestive system and body metabolism. They build up immunity and promote health.

HOW ORGANIC LACTO-FIBER WORKS
We consume excessive amounts of oil daily, which is converted into fat that accumulates and triggers numerous health risks. Below is a simple demonstration of how Organic Lacto-Fiber works.

Items Needed:
A glass of water, oil and Organic Lacto-Fiber.

Step 1
Pour 3mm of oil into the glass with water. Make sure the oil covers the surface.

Step 2
Take a scoop of Organic Lacto-Fiber and spread it
evenly on the oil.

Step 3
Gently move the glass about in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes.

Result
When moving the glass, you will notice how Organic Lacto-Fiber binds with the oil and forces it to the bottom of the glass. This shows that Organic Lacto-Fiber helps bind toxins and fats and flushes them out of the body.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Is there any reaction after consuming Lacto-Fiber?
A: Yes, you will have frequent bowel movements and more stools.

Q: Does Lacto-Fiber have any side effects?
A: No. Lacto-Fiber is made of natural ingredients and is safe for long-term consumption.

Q: How does Lacto-Fiber differ from laxatives?
A: It is a food and not a laxative. It provides a better solution than commercial colon-cleansing products.

Q: Who benefits from Lacto-Fiber?
A: Everyone. It helps detoxify and cleanse our intestines of processed food with preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring.

Q: How much should I consume, and when is the best time?
A: 1-3 scoops daily before meals, with a maximum consumption of up to 3 scoops daily for treating certain health problems or as a meal replacement.

Last edited:

reginaluxp

TESTIMONIAL FROM OTHERS WHO HAVE TAKEN:

Carol Leow Chai Fung, Lacto-Fiber has completely changed my life. Before consuming Lacto-Fiber, my nose was very sensitive towards dust and i always had migraine. But after i started to consume lacto-fiber, my sensitiveness towards dust has improved and i have not experience migraine attacked ever since. Its a great product that should be consume by everyone.

A.Rahaman Bin Besah, I have suffered from frozen and stiff shoulders that i can't raise up my hands to carry my own luggage. After taking lacto-fiber for 3 weeks, i dont't feel the pain anymore and i can feel the flexibility of my hands movement.

Annie lucky, Ever since i was introduce to lacto-fiber, my long suffering constipation problems are a thing of the past.

Ian Tan, Lacto-Fiber is really effective. My digestion problem has improved since i started taking this and i also feel more energetic than before.

Julia Gomes, Having being plagued with high blood pressure for years, i was constantly on medication that was prescribed by my doctor which didn't improve my situation. However, after taking lacto-fiber for just 2 weeks, my doctor was surprise to diagnose that my blood pressure was back to normal. All i can say is 'Thank You Lacto-Fiber

Wong Chun Yip, i suffered from irregular bowel movement and pain in passing motion. But after taking lacto-fiber, my problem has been solved. I love it and drinks it every day with my dash of orange juice.

reginaluxp

12 sachets : $29 (*free normal postage)
1 bottle, 330gm: $66 (* FREE Registered Mail)
email: tupper_joy@yahoo.com.sg

*1 sachet = 1 scoop.
*Just take 1 sachet / 1 sccop mixed with cold water (not boiling/hot water) per day.
*For better taste: mix with orange juice or soya bean, best to consume in the morning half an hour before breakfast.
*1 bottle can last about 4 weeks if taking 1 scoop per day.

Last edited:

reginaluxp

Due to our 5th Anniversary Special, we have launched a 1-Day Special Promotion for Organic Lacto-Fiber, do let me know if you are keen.

All orders and payment have to be received today, 1 June 2011.

Below is the Promotion:

1 bottle 330gm: $65 + Free Registeed Mail
2 bottle: $128 + Free Gift + Free Registered Mail

reginaluxp

Need to re-stock Organic Lacto-Fiber?? Place your order now !!!
Add us on Facebook to enjoy 5% off your purchase. This is in conjunction with our 5th Anniversary Promotion

Do browse through the products and feel free to contact me for orders, clarification, other enquires.

*Add us on Facebook: Tupper Joy | Facebook

reginaluxp

What is it made from?

A complete wholesome meal made from 59 nutrient-rich ingredients.

1) Grains – Black grains, coarse rice, wild rice, barley malt, pearly barley, white wheat, red wheat, wheat germs, sorghum and organic oat.

Features & benefits – A rich source of insoluble fibre, vitamin B & protein.

2) Greens – Organic wheat grass, broccoli, cabbage, green tea leaves, spinach, celery, chlorophyll, chrysanthemum, ginger, ginseng, liquorice, astragalus, carrots, alfalfa and plant fibre.

Features & benefits – Full of fibre to improve digestion and promote colon health.

3) Fruits – Acerola, apples, black dates, red dates, citrus aurantium and medlar lemon.

Features & benefits – Rich in amino acids, fatty acids, proteins, vitamins & minerals

4) Beans – Black beans, green beans and rice beans.

Features & benefits – An excellent source of protein that helps the digestive system.

5) Seeds – Flax seeds, lotus seeds, pine seeds, organic pumpkin seeds, apricot kernels, peanuts, walnuts, yellow peas, brown sesame, buck wheat groat, gold lentils, red lentils, green lentils, wheat germ and soy isoflavone.

Features & benefits – A rich source of vitamin E, B & C that is high in fibre.

6) Probiotics, Prebiotics & Enzymes

Features & benefits – contains Bifidobacteria, Lactobacillus, enzymes & beta glucan

reginaluxp

5671086.jpg

NaturCare Organic Lacto-Fiber 12 satchets x 10g - $29.00 with free normal mail

5671087.jpg

NaturCare Organic Lacto-Fiber 330g

[SIZE=+1]1 bottle - $66.00 with free normal mail
2 bottles - $132.00 with free 6 satchets of NaturCare Organic Lacto-Fiber and free registered mail
4 bottles - $237.60 (10% off) with free 12 satchets of NaturCare Organic Lacto-Fiber and free registered mail
[/SIZE]

reginaluxp

What is organic?

Organic foods are those that are free from contamination i.e. contain no herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, pesticides, hormones, synthetic fertilisers, antibiotics, additives and preservatives. They do not contain hazardous toxins and are 100% natural.

Organic foods also have a higher nutrient content, are readily absorbed by the body and free from GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), which have the potential to negatively impact health.

Ideally, we need a food formula that is rich in fibre, organic, free from contamination, pollution and GMOs and that comes with a high nutrient content. A formula that helps reduce health risks and gives your body the support it needs.

Organic Lacto-Fiber is certified fully-organic, fat and GMO-free by these regulatory bodies:

- Organic FARM USA - Organic ingredients are imported from a certified Organic farm in California, USA
- All organic ingredients certified organic by Agri Quality, New Zealand
- FAT free - Nutrition analysis by AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists) International shows that it contains 0% fat
- No GMO Used - FREE from GMO (Genetic Modified Organism)
- GMP - Manufactured under stringent quality control and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Halal

reginaluxp

Testimonials

Azuan Keramat Ali – I never knew that I suffered from high-blood pressure until a recent check at the doctor’s. However on my wife’s recommendation, after taking Lacto-Fiber for only 5 days (twice daily), my blood pressure reverted back to normal at my second checkup. I am so grateful to Lacto-Fiber and of course to my wife too!

Faridah Sulaiman – After 3 bottles of Lacto-Fiber, my niece noticed that my white hair has lessened. The pain on the heel of my feet in the morning has also improved tremendously.

Mr & Mrs Abdulaev – Since we started consuming NaturCare Lacto-Fiber, it has helped relieve constipation. Feeling lighter and with more energy, we now enjoy a better and healthier life. All thanks to NaturCare Lacto-Fiber.

Mr Sim – I’ve previously consumed other fiber products prior to discovering Lacto-Fiber. None can be compared to Lacto-Fiber that help me recover from my “trigger finger problem”. Trigger finger happens when a layer around the tendon of the finger becomes swollen. It makes soft crackling sound when moved and hurts to straighten once bent. Thanks to Lacto-Fiber, I didn’t need any medication or surgery. Lacto-Fiber has also helped ease my constipation problem and I now feel more alert and energetic – and healthy too! I would like to recommend Lacto-Fiber to everybody, so they too can enjoy its benefits.