Scrapbooking

smiley811

Hi all mummies and daddies

Anyone into scrapbooking???

I'm an avid fan of scrapbooking. Have been scrapbooking for around two years liao.

If you have the same hobby as me, we can go scrapbooking together. :Dancing_tongue:

I usually go to Madewithlove at Plaza Singapura.

smiley811

i'm quite interested but it seems a rather ex hobby to mi and i duno where to start.
Hi princessminn

actually yesh... it is an expensive hobby. i dunno spend how much on it liao... but it's really fun to me.

you may like to attend the classes first before you fully dump your money into it.

i become a fan after joining the class... I think scrapbooking is esp good for ppl like us where we have tons of babies photos and things to record down...

hope you will like it then we can go classes together :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

princessminn

Hi princessminn

actually yesh... it is an expensive hobby. i dunno spend how much on it liao... but it's really fun to me.

you may like to attend the classes first before you fully dump your money into it.

i become a fan after joining the class... I think scrapbooking is esp good for ppl like us where we have tons of babies photos and things to record down...

hope you will like it then we can go classes together :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
quite true.i was tinking of going classes too.but well,i'm plain lazy.
but i actually bought some materials bk hm and wanna try doing it on my own but yet to start.=x

smiley811

quite true.i was tinking of going classes too.but well,i'm plain lazy.
but i actually bought some materials bk hm and wanna try doing it on my own but yet to start.=x

oh... u bought the materials liao ar???
then you can try doing some layouts yourself first lo...

I lack of ideas so usually go internet see other ppl de design... hehehe....

princessminn

oh... u bought the materials liao ar???
then you can try doing some layouts yourself first lo...

I lack of ideas so usually go internet see other ppl de design... hehehe....
only a book,a stamp ink,a stamp,the correction tape look alike glue.
but i yet to touch it at all.=x

smiley811

haa.but i duno where to start.arghh
I understand de.

U go the basic class first ba... $35 for 3 hours. Fun leh... hehehe

Got one free drink and all materials given.
They also teach you the basics. Once you know the basics, you will get the hang out of it.

Me start from beginner class too!!:001_302:

princessminn

I understand de.

U go the basic class first ba... $35 for 3 hours. Fun leh... hehehe

Got one free drink and all materials given.
They also teach you the basics. Once you know the basics, you will get the hang out of it.

Me start from beginner class too!!:001_302:
most probably will go when i free.=D
but is it possible to learn on my own thru books?

Last edited:

smiley811

most probably will go when i free.=D
but is it possible to learn on my own thru books?
it's possible...
i always run out of ideas... so i went to their gallery to look at other people's layouts...

you can try sourcing books from amazon.com... super cheap... i bought two scrapbooking books at US$2 and US$3 only.

However, by the time it reached me, plus the handling fee and postage fee... one book costs abt S$20... kekekeke...

WinnieL

i'm also into scrapbooking.

but i have to admit, i've not been doing much lately, as i get tired easily, and usually rest at night after work. weekends, hubby & i are busy planning renovations.

hope to start a new layout soon... or work on those unfinished ones! :tlaugh:

adoncia

wow.. great! so doing lots of layouts?

i hasn't been doing much either. the last one i did is for a gift. if not for the gift, i think, i won't be touching either.. so busy and tiring with my nb...

mrsmorgan

wow.. great! so doing lots of layouts?

i hasn't been doing much either. the last one i did is for a gift. if not for the gift, i think, i won't be touching either.. so busy and tiring with my nb...
im also working on a gift and after that i need to work on my fav football club, Liverpool FC!! Took pix of them when they were in sg last mth.. =)

any of u made for ur babies using their ultrasound pix??