Scrapbooking

adoncia

hmmmm.... what is 'scrapbooking'??:err:
scrapbooking is where you keepsake your photos in a different way, instead of just slotting your photos in. ;) i post my layouts on my blog. you can take a look and have a rough idea by clicking my signature. it will bring you to my blog. ;)

any of you made for your babies using their ultrasound pix??
me! i had a album each for my children's ultrasound photos. :D

Hi all,

is there any other places that conduct basic classes? Like mayb, Hougang or Sengkang?
hello, i do conduct classes at my house. at ang mo kio. i have a mini home biz too. let me know if u r interested. ;)

ochklk

scrapbooking is where you keepsake your photos in a different way, instead of just slotting your photos in. ;) i post my layouts on my blog. you can take a look and have a rough idea by clicking my signature. it will bring you to my blog. ;)

me! i had a album each for my children's ultrasound photos. :D

hello, i do conduct classes at my house. at ang mo kio. i have a mini home biz too. let me know if you are interested. ;)
I dont't use bookscraping album, mine is A3 Sketch book, naming OUR DAYS Part I to Part 5, from year 2001 to now, a lot of ppl doing by mixing different types of photo, for me is REAL Life Real Time... from my first day I know and take the first photo with my hubby with footstep stickers to cartoon picture, which 2 person playing guitar and the gal cook meal for the boy(as never take photo when we are playing guitar and sometimes I cook for him so I found some letter pad with such cartoon and paste it into my album.. hee), army, 21st birday and now my son, Scan photo, pregnancy - the name tag on me and the name tag on my son leg, first day home, 1st bath, 1st roll over photo... I all paste into the album, birth to individual mths, see his growing process photos... I'm proud of my albums. Friends and relative envy me... Have chance can come out and view my albums.

I think some products to make the scrapbooking are ex, I only use stickers and the paper(aso bought in made with love) in my album. And I dun wan my album to be bery thick too, so I don't use the punch out card board...

Last edited:

adoncia

oh yes, the supplies are ex! so now, i don't really buy them locally unless there's really good deal. in the pass, i also only use stickers and papers, keeping my album flat. now, really can't stand the flatness. haha! different scrappers has their own way. that's the uniqueness of scrapbooking your own photos. ;)

ochklk

And I dont like 12x12 which can only hold maybe 1 to 2 photos in one sheet, I took photo of my son almost everyday if every one of them so thick, and I develop A4 or sizeB4 instead of 4R or 3R, then my cupboard won't be enough for me...wahaha...So mine is real life story...one day, months and years which make me so proud of my albums...Only special pages then I will make it like pro...

Last edited:
Hi Mummies!

I love to scrapbook my baby pics too! Great fun and its a great way to remember every moment of my baby's life!!!

A friend of mine recently set up a online scrapbook materials blog, please help to support to keep her passion of scrapbooking goin!

Button Books

The prices are definitely 30 - 50% cheaper than retail coz she works from home and there's no overheads and stuff!=)